cassano or gilardino? (15 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Am I the only one who see Trez and Gilardino at the same level (not that I have seen Gilardino that much...)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
Am I the only one who see Trez and Gilardino at the same level (not that I have seen Gilardino that much...)
IMO Trezeguet is a better finisher.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
It depends. I think that Gilardino is a little better at finishing. And at scoring. He can create a lot of chances for himself. Just give the boy the ball inside or just outside the penalty area, and he is deadly. He can score like a crazy-reborn and improved Inzaghi.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Zlatan can creat alot of chances because of his strong dribbling power but he isn't a good finisher so I prefer Gila to playing alongside him.an on-form Trez is better than Gila but Gila is younger and IMO his due with Zlatan will be the best in the world.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Cassano : the quality we don't have it, Attacking MD like KAKA
Gila: sell Trez and sign him otherwise keep Trez. like Crespo
Zlatan: like Sheva in milan

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I'd really have to see Cassano come at the expense of Mutu + CASH. That doesnt seem like a very good deal, I dont see Cassano being that good this season.

But I dont know, may be Capello knows more about CAssano then we do.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
Gila has scored 46 goals in two seasons

Trez has scored 60 goals in 5 seasons

So it seems Gila is by far better.
Wrong. Trez has scored more goals in serie a with less playing time then gila.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++

Wrong. Trez has scored more goals in serie a with less playing time then gila.

I think after the game against Milan I heared he reached the 60 goals in serie a one more than platini

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Please tell me how you can compare Gilardino and Robinho.....their totally different players. That's like saying Emerson is better than Trezeguet.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

IMO Trezeguet is a better finisher.
Trezeguet is indeed a better finisher than Gilardino but I don't think that necessarily makes him a better goalscorer and it certainly doesn't make him a better player. Gila is much more complete than Trez is.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, why are we still talking about Gila vs Cassano, when it is pretty clear who is coming to Juve and who is going to Milan.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Yea, why are we still talking about Gila vs Cassano, when it is pretty clear who is coming to Juve and who is going to Milan.
Somehow I can see that Mutu will be sacrificed..........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)