cassano or gilardino? (5 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Totti...

It doesnt take a genieus to see why you choose that name as your nick, I mean you make honor to your nick, acting like an spoil and stupid child, just like your spoil and stupid child captain...

SobatPadi

Apr 21, 2005
i think mutu will be our attacking midfielder for next season
cassano is coming and there are many strikers....

and mutu wont be goin to roma, roma has nonda....

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Cassano! my friend took me to see Real madrid vs Roma C.L game and i tell you what we were both shocked to how strong cassano was. Shielding the ball off 3 players salgado, helguera, & another player. plus we was keeping the ball up taking the p!ss. think he was showing madrid how good he was or something. pure show-boating. Quality stuff fron peter pan.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Comments like that may overrate a player,
R eal M(orons) hasnt the best defence in the world
and dribbling doesnt make him a better attacker,
Gila has the attacker-finisher skills we need,
he sould be our first choice,
Cassano is the second
we second to Milan once again and if we give Nonda+Miccoli/Zalayeta+15mil to Roma we are getting owned by Roma in the transfer market once again,
Cassano's sign create great expectations to our team and then i ll demand from him to dribble 3salgados,
(or atleast, one Nesta)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
what ever man! he has more potential than gila. gila is good but hasnt been tested on the world stage. cassano proved in the euro championships what class is. what a shame italy went out so we never saw more. i'd go cassano on this one. Plus everyones w4nking on gilardino i aint too sure. course were ''for now anyway'' being owned by Roma in transfer market due purely on the fact that the dam players we want are contracted to them. if/when cassano joins u'll see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)