cassano or gilardino? (3 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveAllTheWay ] ++
zlatan-gila? none of teams gonna leave us to create such a dream offensive fist. Even somekind of Bucharest or Basel'll tryez to snatch one of them, jus't to make sure that football balance won't be rulled out/ lol )
Just to bring balance to the force? ehm football? :D

I absolutely agree, whatta dream team, Gila for sure with Zlatan and may be even with Mutu.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Blind

May 8, 2005
Actually I want Bojinov.
Very young, physical strong, and IMO he is better than Cassano and Gila.
He is only what 19, and he is already playing Seria A.
He scores goals and is very creative.
How many of us heard about Gila when he was 19?

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blind ] ++
Actually I want Bojinov.
Very young, physical strong, and IMO he is better than Cassano and Gila.
He is only what 19, and he is already playing Seria A.
He scores goals and is very creative.
How many of us heard about Gila when he was 19?
And I think that Robinho is "little bit" better than Gila, Cassano and Bojinov... :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Bojinov hasnt really shined in Fiorentina, due to many injuries but even when he has played he doesnt look like the one from Lecce.

I think he is still a good buy though, but considering Fiorentina stays I doubt he will be sold.

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
Juventus have reportedly made Roma an initial player plus cash offer in their bid to sign Antonio Cassano.

Director general Luciano Moggi is understood to have met with Giallorossi chief operating officer Rosella Sensi on Tuesday to start talks.

The Bianconeri are ready to hand over Adrian Mutu and £9m for the Italian international forward.

Moggi made contact at the request of Fabio Capello, who bossed the youngster during his time in the Italian capital.

Juve are also keen to wrap up the deal as soon as possible given that Inter and Real Madrid are also interested in the former Bari starlet.

The Stadio Olimpico side will now have to decide what to do with Cassano as his contract expires in 2006.

The club have already extended the contracts of Vincenzo Montella and Francesco Totti but an agreement with Cassano may be difficult.

The cost of keeping the 23-year-old would be high and it may make more sense to cash in on him, especially as they will now be paying Totti £7.5m-a-season.

It was believed that Juve would offer cash and Shabani Nonda to the Giallorossi but that now looks unlikely.

Reports in Italy today suggest that Nonda has failed a medical and therefore will not complete a summer move to Juve from Monaco.

Bayern Munich stopper Robert Kovac has passed his medical and he is set to be confirmed as a Juve player very soon.

Meanwhile, Olivier Kapo could be heading back to France. The winger has failed to settle in Turin since his move from Auxerre and Monaco are keen on his services

---------- Channel 4

personally i dont want to lose Mutu and i think Cassano isnt a player suited to Juventus, i rlly hope this deal doesnt happen, y dont we just pick him up on a free next year when del piero is well and trully finished

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nooo Mutu :down:

Does this mean that Nonda's failed medical has indirectly lead to Mutu leaving the club? That bastard :(

Romano

May 22, 2004
we'll have dp/zlatan/cassano - trezeguet upfront...
that means dp benched forever
rather having zlatan/dp - trezeguet/gilardino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)