Cars!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

As i said ,its sentimental.
It was a gift, outside of the day i got it, when i drove it nigh on continuously for 12hours, I have never driven and will never drive it again.

The day after i got it, i had it prepared for storage.
It has sat in my barn in a plastic crate ever since and will allways remain there.
:irritate:

last time i heard someone do something like that only with a piece of shirt he wear to a football match some where

..rich bastard....:irritate:

:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
You like this one, seriously?!? My boss has it and everytime I seeit I cannot but think what an butt-ugly car! :angel: And it makes too much noise.
Butt ugly!!! Maybe it's your boss's hatred clouding your judgement. :p That too noisy sound is a satisfying growl which bellows with such ferocity as the WRX powers away slamming your back right into your seat. That noise is music to my ears. That noise is ..... I could go on forever.

What is it exactly with boys/men and cars? :D I cannot understand why anyone would spend a fortune on a car. Unless of course you spend most of the day in it, then I guess it would matter.
A man's best friend is his car and for those who don't have cars then you can revert back to dogs.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

A man's best friend is his car and for those who don't have cars then you can revert back to dogs.
I have a car and my best friend is a woman.

;)

And i prefer my dog over my shitty car. eventhough i dont have a dog

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
I have a car and my best friend is a woman.
;)
A man & a woman will never be friends .... There is a whole lot more there dude.

And i prefer my dog over my shitty car. eventhough i dont have a dog
Are you sure you are talking about a car?

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Butt ugly!!! Maybe it's your boss's hatred clouding your judgement. :p That too noisy sound is a satisfying growl which bellows with such ferocity as the WRX powers away slamming your back right into your seat. That noise is music to my ears. That noise is ..... I could go on forever.
Not at all, my boss is a great guy and we get along just fine :)

A man & a woman will never be friends .... There is a whole lot more there dude.
:eek: What compleat bullshit! I have a lot of male-friends, in fact, more than women-friends and my experience is that they are usually better friends than women! I cannot believe what you just said!

gray

Apr 22, 2003

:eek: What compleat bullshit! I have a lot of male-friends, in fact, more than women-friends and my experience is that they are usually better friends than women! I cannot believe what you just said!
Are they gay?

Honestly, I believe that too. There's always a certain amount of tension between a girl and guy friend. No exceptions

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I think so too. One thing is if they are just casual friends, you know, like in class etc, but IMO a man and a woman can never be real, best friends without there being some tension, or higher emotions. Love is born out of friendship.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
No they are not gay. Maybe it's your age or something, you know hormones on 200km/h, but you don't get attracted (in that way) to every men you meet! And vice versa.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Are they gay?

i think you mean Are they Gray?

sorry :moan:

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Honestly, I believe that too. There's always a certain amount of tension between a girl and guy friend. No exceptions
yeah there is. but that doesnt mean they can't be good friends

gray

Apr 22, 2003
No they are not gay. Maybe it's your age or something, you know hormones on 200km/h, but you don't get attracted (in that way) to every men you meet! And vice versa.
Hmmm maybe it is my age, i guess i just assumed u were a teenager. Hey i just checked your profile, your birthday's June 12th! Mine's 13th! :thumb: Pity I don't get to see you around more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)