Cars!!!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The cross fire starts at $35,000.00

I'm going with foreign cars from now on.

I paid $29,500.00 for my car, and now its only worth 8,000 dollars for trade-in.

Meanwhile, my wife bought a 2000 Honda accord for 24,000, and got 15,500 in return for a trade in towards a 2004. I said "that's it!!, no more American cars for me." I have one more year to pay on it, and I'll be free and clear, and I can trade it in for the Maxima, which will probably cost me around 32,000.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey nick, the last time I was there, they used to have Agip mini petrol stations in the middle of the islands that used to divide the streets.

Do they still have them??

Wow, speaking of cars, when I was in Italy back in '87, my cousing took me down to an auto body shop on the outskirts of Rome that serviced only Alfa's, Ferrari's, Lamborghini's and Maserati's.

Well, the owner of the shop handed me the keys to an '87 testarossa that he owned, and he told me to "take it out for a spin". Well, after reaching L'aquila (I'm sure you know where that is, about two hours north of Rome) in 45 minutes, and showing the car off to my family there, I returned it 4 hours later.

Boy, was he pissed.:D:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
You get the Crossfire you fig-eating rat bastard or I'll pull out my air gun full of corn and pop some kernals in ya ass.

Nope, and you can't make me.:p

Na Na NA Na NA Na, you can't make me, NA Na NA Na NA NA.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Well, the owner of the shop handed me the keys to an '87 testarossa that he owned, and he told me to "take it out for a spin". Well, after reaching L'aquila (I'm sure you know where that is, about two hours north of Rome) in 45 minutes, and showing the car off to my family there, I returned it 4 hours later.

Boy, was he pissed.:D:D
He didn't care about the car, he was upset because his best Guinea Tee was in the back seat.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Sergio...those are still seen. However many Agips went through a major over-haul/renovation. You still see those around though. Esp. in smaller cities.
You from L'Aquila? What town exactly??

May 17, 2003
the car that I would love to have would be the nissan Skyline gtr...... but it's quite out of my reach right now... damn... Although i wouldn't mind having a toyota celica... hopefully in the very near future

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
My realistic dream car is Subaru WRX Sti 2004.
Awesome machine for the speed nut. Forget the comfort this is one mean machine.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++
Bad assumption. A couple years ago I purchased a Lotus Esprit S2, in Silver. I've modified the electronics and mounted a new engine that puts out nearly 500 horsepower and I've had a clutchless sequential shifter installed so that I get 0-60 times in the low 4's. That's been my dream car since the first time I saw it. Here's a picture of an identicle car:
:drool:
I can just imagine the pedal on the metal :eek:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
My realistic dream car is Subaru WRX Sti 2004.
Awesome machine for the speed nut. Forget the comfort this is one mean machine.
Hey I got burned by one of those just last night :down: A dark green one

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Sergio...those are still seen. However many Agips went through a major over-haul/renovation. You still see those around though. Esp. in smaller cities.
You from L'Aquila? What town exactly??

The majority of my family is from Rome. I have an aunt who lives in the city of L'Aquila itself, and my grandparents came from a region called Cagnano Amiterno, The Abruzzese part of Italy if you will. My father's side came from San Pelino, and my mothers came from a town called La Torre.

Aug 1, 2003
of course i dont have a car since I cant drive, but my dad has an alfa romeo (so does pippo but a different model) my mom drives a citroen evasion, her plat number is 9 (same as pippo) my brother and sister drive local cars. in total 4 cars..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)