"Carry on Referee" KKS Lech Poznań - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeaaah, Krasic is for example an Italian legend :agree:
How does one exclude the other?
If I am kind to Iranians does it exclude being kind to Chinese too?

Stop talking about things you clearly have no idea of. How often do you read Gazzetta? How many times did you check their ratings?
How sure are you that what I say about them being kind to serie A legends, especially the Italian ones, isn't true?

That particular post you talk about was about how Gazzetta rated Quagliarella, Del Piero, Amauri and Iaquinta. Right now they are all Italian.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Being kind to Italian legends when you are also kind to Krasic who is neither Italian nor a legend means that you are pretty much being kind to everyone which basically means that you are not kind to anyone. Simple deductions, must not be hard for you to see them :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Being kind to Italian legends when you are also kind to Krasic who is neither Italian nor a legend means that you are pretty much being kind to everyone which basically means that you are not kind to anyone. Simple deductions, must not be hard for you to see them :D
In your world of stupid logic it maybe does. In the world when you see them giving a 7.00 to Totti who does nothing but fucks up every ball he gets and giving 5.5 to Menez, Borriello or Vucinic who are everywhere else rated with a bigger rating than Totti, then you know that they're biased. When you see how they do the same about Pirlo, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka but never about Iaquinta, Borriello, Storari or Grygera, then the above is confirmed.

And stop mixing serie A legends with Italian legends. The guys I first had in mind when I wrote that were Del Piero, Totti and Kaka and that's why I wrote serie A legends.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i remember we were in the last 16 that same year, and went out to chelsea thanks to some braindead idiot refferee that allowed alex to get kicked of the field and stuff like that
I remember Chiellini being wrongly sent off as Juve were in the ascendancy and then Drogba scoring the clinching goal directly in Chiellini's position on the counter.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
In your world of stupid logic it maybe does. In the world when you see them giving a 7.00 to Totti who does nothing but fucks up every ball he gets and giving 5.5 to Menez, Borriello or Vucinic who are everywhere else rated with a bigger rating than Totti, then you know that they're biased. When you see how they do the same about Pirlo, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka but never about Iaquinta, Borriello, Storari or Grygera, then the above is confirmed.

And stop mixing serie A legends with Italian legends. The guys I first had in mind when I wrote that were Del Piero, Totti and Kaka and that's why I wrote serie A legends.
That world of stupid logic is the world of logic, deal with it :D
Your world on the other hand is a world full of bias towards everything Italian or everything which doesn't help your side of argument. Krasic is a nobody in Serie A, why should Gazzetta be kind to him?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That world of stupid logic is the world of logic, deal with it :D
Your world on the other hand is a world full of bias towards everything Italian or everything which doesn't help your side of argument. Krasic is a nobody in Serie A, why should Gazzetta be kind to him?
On 2-3 matches whoever gave the ratings was kind to Krasic. I don't know why. But it's been only 3 months so he can't be included in the category of those getting high ratings for years.

Cavani and Del Piero both have an average rating for this season of 6.25. Enough said.

P.S: Actually, it's not enough. According to gazzetta's ratings Del Piero is among the top 10 strikers in serie A this year. Same ratings with Cavani, only slightly worse than Zlatan and better than players who scored 8 goals or so.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
honestly wtf were they thinking? not clearing the ice, not using the orange ball earlier... and they think us Juve fans are paranoid for thinking everyone's out to get us...
Isn't it a rule that they have to do that though? (turn underground heating on)? I can't believe, IMO it's a disgrace to have even played last night.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Do you actually change your posts and write new ones, or do you just copy them from other threads and change the words. You make me sick!
Hey asshole, I dont post for your enjoyment, so if what I say gets you "sick", then DON'T READ MY FUCKING POSTS !!!

If you are too stupid to hit the "ignore" button, then I'm sure someone here could explain to you how to do it....and teach you about the game of football as well !!

You've been here what, 4 years, and you still dont understand the game ?? Talk about a slow learner !!!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
You've been here what, 4 years, and you still dont understand the game ?? Talk about a slow learner !!!
its not very hard to see for how long a member has been on this board, or when a member registrated on this board. pretty much says everything about your iq!
but hey, we had that every year, just stop there before its getting dirty and you start to argue with me in your typical american-cop-language.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, to be fair, Vinni was right about Ranieri in saying he should be fired (or never hired), and did the same with Ferrara if I recall correctly. He also said Zach shouldn't have been hired, although that was obvious to everyone.

So this seems like a broken record here. Vinni isn't convinced of the management, people attack him, yet at the very end he tends to be right. I'd at least respect that, even if he goes overboard with the insults on the staff.

I don't think DN should be fired right now, but Vinni is entitled to his opinion. You're attacking the poster, Lacki, not the argument. I'd suggest changing that.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
yeah andy, you are right. thats why i said, we should stop right here. i will not answer on any next post on this topic from vinny.

but its just drama about nothing. the fact that we bought aquilani and quag already showed us, how much our board thinks about the europe league. still, we had a tough group and even playing there was a disgrace for our club.
we have a rebuilding process and in serie a we are doing great, in my very honest opinion. we are in the title race and i think we showed some great matches this year. one thing dn brought back is the fighting spirit and i love that.

really guys, forget about the Europe League. That was and will never be our goal...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Well, to be fair, Vinni was right about Ranieri in saying he should be fired (or never hired), and did the same with Ferrara if I recall correctly. He also said Zach shouldn't have been hired, although that was obvious to everyone.

So this seems like a broken record here. Vinni isn't convinced of the management, people attack him, yet at the very end he tends to be right. I'd at least respect that, even if he goes overboard with the insults on the staff.

I don't think DN should be fired right now, but Vinni is entitled to his opinion. You're attacking the poster, Lacki, not the argument. I'd suggest changing that.
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Crapello
Deschumps
Ruinieri

Vinman has always wanted our managers sacked,eventually he will be right but when he starts attacking them from day 1 it does kind of lose the nostradamus aura

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Crapello
Deschumps
Ruinieri

Vinman has always wanted our managers sacked,eventually he will be right but when he starts attacking them from day 1 it does kind of lose the nostradamus aura
Exactly. I can make a statement now that Delneri deserves to be fired, and he will do eventually, over a time span of 1+ years.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Crapello
Deschumps
Ruinieri

Indeed, there is no coach that would not make Vinman turn on caps lock.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Exactly. I can make a statement now that Delneri deserves to be fired, and he will do eventually, over a time span of 1+ years.
ok i say that after every game we all say Del Piero should retire,then even when he signs a contract extension we will say he should retire,then eventually when he does retire we can say "we told you so"

it's genius

Indeed, there is no coach that would not make Vinman turn on caps lock.
hell i think if Vinman was coach of Juve he would still be calling for the coach to be sacked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)