"Carry on Referee" KKS Lech Poznań - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
i would say something along the lines of VAINman,but knowing the playing field on which this is based i would have to shoot for vinCUNTo
Yeah, I thought of Vainman myself, but I discarded it immediately, it's such a small time insult and Vin is not small time. (Although he does seem adequately vain with all the weight lifting. :D)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Crapello
Deschumps
Ruinieri

Vinman has always wanted our managers sacked,eventually he will be right but when he starts attacking them from day 1 it does kind of lose the nostradamus aura
I don't think he wanted Capello sacked from day one. After the CL shit performances, both him and I couldn't accept going out in the quarters against inferior sides when we had arguably the most solid squad in the world.

Don't recall his immediate reaction to Deschamps. He was the manager we should have stuck with through all this nonsense.

Ranieri, Ferrara, and Del Neri were never suitable managers for the position, so perhaps you're confusing knee-jerk reactions with the fact that Vinni never wanted these folks in the first place. And since he's turned out to be more right than wrong, I think it's a bit pathetic for some posters here to attack him when they've gotten very little correct.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
you don't remember the whole desCHUMPS barrage of insults? i have absolutely no problem with constructive criticism,in fact,i encourage it,but there is a massive difference between offering a critical opinion and simply throwing insults out left-right and centre....and then insulting anybody who dares to have a different opinion.

Vinman may well have an extensive knowledge of football,he may be tactically astute and have a great coaching philosophy but its kind of hard to tell when all he offers us is constant criticism and school yard inspired insults

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I kind of drew the line years ago when Vinny started spouting about ZIDONE, Gaetano GONE-o-rea, and Del PEE-UUUU-ro.

Given the new stars project at the new stadium, I think there needs to be a Vinny version somewhere by the bus stop.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I kind of drew the line years ago when Vinny started spouting about ZIDONE, Gaetano GONE-o-rea, and Del PEE-UUUU-ro.

Given the new stars project at the new stadium, I think there needs to be a Vinny version somewhere by the bus stop.
no way he came up with Gone-o-rea, you made that up :p

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Congrats to Lech, they deserved to go through.

To Juventus fans -- stop being a bunch of babies. We put ourselves in the position of having to win in Poland to go through, so we accepted the challenge. It wasn't just us playing out there, another team was as well, one that had to experience the same conditions. We lost and deservedly crashed out.

To those celebrating that we did crash out, I hope you'll also celebrate the UEFA coefficient implications as well. This team won't win Serie A.

We've been in pot 2 and flirting with pot 3 for a while when we was in C.L so nothing new there really. So we'll definitely be in pot 3 if we qualify. happy days ahead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)