Carlos Tevez (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
well... i mean if he has the confidence and balls to take the jersey.. then maybe he can have it... this is very big though...

very strange and unexpected
You think Tevez getting nr 10 is unexpected? :D Him signing for us out of the blue is unexpected, him having nr 10 is pretty much like him putting on football shoes, it goes without saying, if the nr is not taken already that is.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
well... i mean if he has the confidence and balls to take the jersey.. then maybe he can have it... this is very big though...

very strange and unexpected
Why wouldn't he? It's expected that the next big name player will take the number of the one who left (unless it was a weird high number). It doesn't mean he's actually DP or claiming to be.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's a special number in Juventus' history, I'm sorry but I don't think Tevez his past behaviour would suit that number.

I love Carlitos but this means he just have an awful lot more of pressure on his shoulders.
Get off your high horse :howler: Top signing who is 2nd forward/fantasista = Nr 10, nothing else to talk about.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You think Tevez getting nr 10 is unexpected? :D Him signing for us out of the blue is unexpected, him having nr 10 is pretty much like him putting on football shoes, it goes without saying, if the nr is not taken already that is.
Why wouldn't he? It's expected that the next big name player will take the number of the one who left (unless it was a weird high number). It doesn't mean he's actually DP or claiming to be.
It's just strange, I just can't say I ever actually pictured another player in our 10...

- - - Updated - - -

9m + 3m in bonuses.

5.5m per year to player.

3 year deal.

some were saying 9 + 6?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's just strange, I just can't say I ever actually pictured another player in our 10...
It's very strange, but it seriously needs to happen. Imagine 10 more years without anyone taking it on, it would just be more and more difficult.

What counts is that it's passed on to a truly world class player.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's very strange, but it seriously needs to happen. Imagine 10 more years without anyone taking it on, it would just be more and more difficult.

What counts is that it's passed on to a truly world class player.
I guess so... this is just going to take a bit of time to come to terms to..

I read that too but most talk about 12m with bonuses included. :boh:
either way still a great deal.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It's a special number in Juventus' history, I'm sorry but I don't think Tevez his past behaviour would suit that number.

I love Carlitos but this means he just has an awful lot more of pressure on his shoulders.
Sivori had the no 10, point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)