Carlos Tevez (166 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Tancredi Palmeri
Kolarov on his way to Juventus too,seems. Said to Arena Sport:"I'm constantly in contact with Conte.I want to play regularly,wages not issue"

Not sure about the source :p just read it on a swedish juventus forum.

http://www.tvarenasport.com/vesti/149501-kolarov-prati-teveza

Serbian source, quotes from Kolarov
˝U stalnom sam kontaktu sa svojim menadžerom, a uskoro ćemo videti šta će se desiti. Srećan sam u Mančesteru, ali želim da igram redovno. To sam rekao i bivšem treneru Sitija Robertu Manćiniju. Nije sve u novcu, nemam problem ni sa pričom oko moje plate. Jednostavno, želim mesto u startnoj postavi˝, objasnio je Kolarov.

I'm in contact with my agent, we'll see soon what will happen. I'm happy in Man City, but I want to play regularly. I said that to Mancini. It's not about the money, I don't have issue with wages. Simply, I want to be in starting 11.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Tancredi Palmeri
Kolarov on his way to Juventus too,seems. Said to Arena Sport:"I'm constantly in contact with Conte.I want to play regularly,wages not issue"

Not sure about the source :p just read it on a swedish juventus forum.

http://www.tvarenasport.com/vesti/149501-kolarov-prati-teveza

Serbian source, quotes from Kolarov
Its not Conte its his agent

"I am in consent Contact with my agent and soon I will know what will happen, at City I am happy but I want to play regularly. Money isn't everything in life and I don't have a problem with lowering my wage, all I want is a club that will let me be 1st choice"

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
˝U stalnom sam kontaktu sa svojim menadžerom, a uskoro ćemo videti šta će se desiti. Srećan sam u Mančesteru, ali želim da igram redovno. To sam rekao i bivšem treneru Sitija Robertu Manćiniju. Nije sve u novcu, nemam problem ni sa pričom oko moje plate. Jednostavno, želim mesto u startnoj postavi˝, objasnio je Kolarov.

I'm in contact with my agent, we'll see soon what will happen. I'm happy in Man City, but I want to play regularly. I said that to Mancini. It's not about the money, I don't have issue with wages. Simply, I want to be in starting 11.
No guarantee of that here.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Just quoted directly from the swedish forum. I do understand the language, im half bosnian :p. But diden't bother to read it throught.

I said im not sure about the source :p some random guy posted it like that.

Still a positive thing, he wants to play and could lower his wages:tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)