Carlos Tevez (162 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
:lol:

The plane as landed, the plane as landed, I repeat THE PLANE AS LANDED.
Houston, we don't have a problem? :D

Just when I was expecting Tom Hanks. :D

Imagine Bendtner showing up and looking like this instead of Tevez :

article-2196205-14C3F6A4000005DC-549_468x258.jpg

Tevez to come out of terminal 1.

A Juve car is waiting for him at exit #2.

- LIVE
Beppe strategy, I bet. :D

Our boys really pulling out the stops to make him feel like he is back home :touched:
:D

His left ear is MASSIVE!
You're amazing. :lol:

"Tevez would not betray me by going to Juventus" - Referee designator

A SKY journalist said he's never experienced such wild scenes before. He said the airport erupted.
Hopefully getting all this attention keeps him motivated and makes him feel loved and keeps the tantrums away. You never know, it's just a matter of seeking attention and getting it. If he's loved I think that's half the battle won.

I think Tevez will be more motivated than ever; he knows he needs to have one great season if he want's to be selected for the NT and travel to the WC.
Yea, this year his motivation is going to be high no two ways about it. But when you look at the 3 year deal and his massive payout and his rejecting moves to Monaco, you can't help but believe he wants to prove his detractors wrong and has come here to play football. He had interest from Madrid too, could've put this move on hold, but he went with it. I believe he's sorted it out in his head.

capocannoniere, heard it here first
Imagine, two contenders on the same team. Him and Quag. :tuttosport:

I don't even think a partnership of Tevez and Jovetic would make any sense. Add Vucinic and Giovinco to this and we would have 4 classic support strikers fighting for 1 spot. This alone should kill all the rumours.
I think Vucinic is gone if we go after Jojo. Vucinic and Matri seem like the two that'll be sold of my money.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I don't even think a partnership of Tevez and Jovetic would make any sense. Add Vucinic and Giovinco to this and we would have 4 classic support strikers fighting for 1 spot. This alone should kill all the rumours.
U make a great point... with what we have we would need a classic CF like Higuain or Ibra upfront.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Tancredi Palmeri
Kolarov on his way to Juventus too,seems. Said to Arena Sport:"I'm constantly in contact with Conte.I want to play regularly,wages not issue"

Not sure about the source :p just read it on a swedish juventus forum.

http://www.tvarenasport.com/vesti/149501-kolarov-prati-teveza

Serbian source, quotes from Kolarov
"U stalnom sam kontaktu sa svojim menadžerom [...]"

Even a Pole understand that. He said that he is in contact with HIS manager. Oh Sweden... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)