Carlos Tevez (162 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
With Tevez, we now have 6 strikers (Tevez, Llorente, Vucinic, Giovinco, Quags and Matri). If Tevez is our last forward to purchase, I think we may need to sell 1 forward as 6 looks overkill in terms of numbers. Which one should go?

If Juve still wants to go for Jovetic, I reckon we need to sell 2 forwards.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Quag must be sold, Matri has unique qualities compared to the rest (tactically more flexible for us if he instead of Quag is Llorentes backup), off the ball movement, instinctive poacher and quick on the break.

Though ideally both should be sold, but if one is kept it should be Matri.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Quag must be sold, Matri has unique qualities compared to the rest (tactically more flexible for us if he instead of Quag is Llorentes backup), off the ball movement, instinctive poacher and quick on the break.

I think it is Matri who will be sold, not a good bench option. Maybe should include to Fiorentina for Jojo.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

but quags is a better sub imo, we really should sell gio as i think he is the most useless in our setup

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I imagine Matri will be easier to sell, but if it was a choice between them, better to keep him since he offers a different approach. While Tevez and the others generally do what Quag offers a bit in style anyways.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think it's obvious we're still going to try for Jojo.. maybe ~15m at most + player(s) (Matri, DC, Immobile, Marrone etc)

Tevez
Llorente
Jovetic
Vucinic
Quagliarella

:nico::baggio::awyeah::tuttosport::touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That won't happen, let's not over reach... but if it does Vucinic will definitely be sold. Quag is a goner already with Tevez on board, Jojo will only be considered if we offload atleast two attackers.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Hey by the way, what is this sh*t about Tevez having to do 250 hours of community service? Maybe he can't leave the country until he completes it. If he does 8 hours a day it will take more than 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)