Carlos Tevez (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Fair enough, but some of those fans who are saying that Tevez is one of the greatest players ever to put the blue shirt on aren't wrong, in my opinion. Absolute beast, what a player.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I can't believe this is happening :D

It feels weird to see us sign a world class, big name striker after so many years (well besides Bendtner :troll:) So proud of our club, we are fiy announcing ourselves on the European scene again with players of that calibre.

Tevez-Llorente. Wow, we gon' damage some ass next season. Cannot wait.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
"La Juve era quello che volevo."
-Carlitos Tevez

Juve is what i wanted(google translate)

:beer:
That could've been any team then. :D

Fair enough, but some of those fans who are saying that Tevez is one of the greatest players ever to put the blue shirt on aren't wrong, in my opinion. Absolute beast, what a player.
Easily. I rate him above Higuain, and if it wasn't for age, I'd say he would be above Aguero too.

I can't believe this is happening :D

It feels weird to see us sign a world class, big name striker after so many years (well besides Bendtner :troll:) So proud of our club, we are fiy announcing ourselves on the European scene again with players of that calibre.

Tevez-Llorente. Wow, we gon' damage some ass next season. Cannot wait.

Just like this. :baggio:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I wanna see him like this after scoring against Milan, Inter, Napoli or Viola. Or Toro :D

Or Roma!!

So many rivals we have :lol2:

But yeah, especially against Milan or Inter, that would be so sweet..

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Marchisio: “These champions are very welcome, as long as they are motivated to wear the Bianconeri jersey,” concluded Juve midfielder Marchisio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)