Carlos Tevez (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Has an Argentinian player ever complained about being homesick in Italy? I mean both countries are similar right? I once even read that most Italian-Argentinians are from Piemonte and that Cordoba is very similar to Turin.

@X

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Has an Argentinian player ever complained about being homesick in Italy? I mean both countries are similar right? I once even read that most Italian-Argentinians are from Piemonte and that Cordoba is very similar to Turin.

@X
A lot of argentinians are Italian descendants. And an really big colony of Italians live in Argentina nowadays.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

@X

i think with tevez it's more the love he gets back home, he is idolized having overcome so much, achieved so much, and still act like any other guy from his hood. Come to think of it, the perfect spot in italy for him would be napoli.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
i think with tevez it's more the love he gets back home, he is idolized having overcome so much, achieved so much, and still act like any other guy from his hood. Come to think of it, the perfect spot in italy for him would be napoli.
What has he overcome?

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
An italian friend just told me the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)