Carlos Tevez (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4212000 said:
"Tevez will earn 5.5m € per year net, plus some big bonus"

LAzy fat $#@! who will say someday that life in Turin is boring :
:facepalm2:

He cut his salary by 8.9 million euro a year to sign for us. He was on 14.4 million Euro a year at City and is one of the best players in the EPL.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Juve signing Jojo for ~€25m on top of this deal? Nevergonnahappen.

:D
20m plus counterparts. Believe it. They're even weaker now, coz they know we got Tevez. We can afford to lose out on him, but he doesn't wanna go anywhere else, and they can't afford to lose out the business. I'm calling this bro. Don't curb your enthusiasm. :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Tevez chant? They'll probably just pass on the old "Pavel Pavel Nedved Nedved" chant with "Carlos Carlos Tevez Tevez". They so lazy, I remember when Matri got Amauri's old "siam venuti fin qui..".

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
20m plus counterparts. Believe it. They're even weaker now, coz they know we got Tevez. We can afford to lose out on him, but he doesn't wanna go anywhere else, and they can't afford to lose out the business. I'm calling this bro. Don't curb your enthusiasm. :D
I doubt Juve will go as high as 20m in cash.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
DFGSDFSDGGFHDFGDGDFHDXGHZDGFSGHDBHFXJXHZDGZDFGSDFHJDFGDZGDHDFGVZDSGFDSGZDFHGDFGSDFSDGGFHDFGDGDFHDXGHZDGFSGHDBHFXJXHZDGZDFGSDFHJDFGDZGDHDFGVZDSGFDSGZDFHGDFGSDFSDGGFHDFGDGDFHDXGHZDGFSGHDBHFXJXHZDGZDFGSDFHJDFGDZGDHDFGVZDSGFDSGZDFHGDFGSDFSDGGFHDFGDGDFHDXGHZDGFSGHDBHFXJXHZDGZDFGSDFHJDFGDZGDHDFGVZDSGFDSGZDFHGDFGSDFSDGGFHDFGDGDFHDXGHZDGFSGHDBHFXJXHZDGZDFGSDFHJDFGDZGDHDFGVZDSGFDSGZDFHGDFGSDFSDGGFHDFGDGDFHDXGHZDGFSGHDBHFXJXHZDGZDFGSDFHJDFGDZGDHDFGVZDSGFDSGZDFHGDFGSDFSDGGFHDFGDGDFHDXGHZDGFSGHDBHFXJXHZDGZDFGSDFHJDFGDZGDHDFGVZDSGFDSGZDFHG

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Although the base fee is €9m for Tevez, this should rise to a minimum of €12m as a clause in the contract awards City an extra €1m a year for three years should Juventus qualify for the Champions League in each of those seasons. A further clause awards City €1m for every season Juventus win either the Champions League or Serie A over the course of Tevez's contract, meaning the total transfer fee could end as high as €15m.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jun/25/carlos-tevez-manchester-city-juventus

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Although the base fee is €9m for Tevez, this should rise to a minimum of €12m as a clause in the contract awards City an extra €1m a year for three years should Juventus qualify for the Champions League in each of those seasons. A further clause awards City €1m for every season Juventus win either the Champions League or Serie A over the course of Tevez's contract, meaning the total transfer fee could end as high as €15m.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jun/25/carlos-tevez-manchester-city-juventus
So basically 15 M. Can still live with that. :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Still a fantastic deal. Reaching all of those objectives would guarantee a shitload of money, meaning the 15 million fee wouldn't be a problem at all.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Still a fantastic deal. Reaching all of those objectives would guarantee a shitload of money, meaning the 15 million fee wouldn't be a problem at all.
These sort of deals are perfect, it's just getting the selling club to agree on them. For City having the money right away doesn't matter, but with other clubs it could fall through as they want the guarantee.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4212000 said:
"Tevez will earn 5.5m € per year net, plus some big bonus"

LAzy fat motherfucker who will say someday that life in Turin is boring :
Straight outta Sochi
is a brotha that'll smother yo' mother
and make ya sister think I love her
Dangerous motherfucker raises hell
And if I ever get banned I make bail
See, I don't give a fuck, that's the problem
I see a motherfuckin' mod I don't dodge him
But I'm smart, lay low, creep a while
And when I see Interdestroyer pass, I smile
To me it's kinda funny, the attitude showin a gangsta drivin
but don't know where the fuck he's going, just rollin
lookin for the one they call RUS
But here's a flash, they never seize me
Ruthless! Never seen like a shadow in the dark
except when I unload, see I'll get over the hesitation
and hear the scream of the one who got the last penetration
Give a little gust of wind and I'm jettin
But leave a memory no one'll be forgettin
So what about Tevez who got bought? Fuck him!
You think I give a damn about Tevez? I ain't a sucker!
This is the autobiography of the RUS, and if you ever fuck with me
You'll get taken by a stupid dope brotha who will smother
word to the motherfucker, straight outta Sochi

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
These sort of deals are perfect, it's just getting the selling club to agree on them. For City having the money right away doesn't matter, but with other clubs it could fall through as they want the guarantee.
Yep. It must be tough as hell to get clubs to agree to this shit, but it's truly beautiful when they do. Superb work by Beppe and Paratici.

This deal is very reminiscent of Milan signing Ibra, if you ask me. Financially, it's actually even better. But both deals were shrewd and secured the type of player that you just know is gonna bring home the bacon.

Carlos Tevez, bitches! One of the best players in the WORLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)