Carlos Tevez (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, the bonus clause really will never see the light of day in its entirety. This is gonna be 12-13 m or so at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. It must be tough as hell to get clubs to agree to this shit, but it's truly beautiful when they do. Superb work by Beppe and Paratici.

This deal is very reminiscent of Milan signing Ibra, if you ask me. Financially, it's actually even better. But both deals were shrewd and secured the type of player that you just know is gonna bring home the bacon.

Carlos Tevez, bitches! One of the best players in the WORLD!!!
Financially, this deal is better and cheaper than Ibra IMO. But Ibra Is the third best in the world, so in proportion let's say it evens out then.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Love Tevez, was always looking at him over Higuain, Tevez is a creative team player while Higuain is a pure poacher who needs someone to get him the ball... Tevez will be an incredible fit, simply magical, we will all love this guy! Now that was great... lets keep the ball rolling and get JoJo... and call it a summer!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yea, the bonus clause really will never see the light of day in its entirety. This is gonna be 12-13 m or so at best.
Read it again...

9 M is the base transfer.
+1 M for each CL qualification.
+1 M for a Scudetto OR Champions League title per year.

We'll get 3 CL qualifications easily and we should get 3 Scudetti as well, but let's "settle" for 2. I don't see it being less than 14 M.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Best part, as always, is we're giving very little up front in cash.

Marotta stretches his money like no one else.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
DFGSDFSDGGFHDFGDGDFHDXGHZDGFSGHDBHFXJXHZDGZDFGSDFHJDFGDZGDHDFGVZDSGFDSGZDFHGDFGSDFSDGGFHDFGDGDFHDXGHZDGFSGHDBHFXJXHZDGZDFGSDFHJDFGDZGDHDFGVZDSGFDSGZDFHGDFGSDFSDGGFHDFGDGDFHDXGHZDGFSGHDBHFXJXHZDGZDFGSDFHJDFGDZGDHDFGVZDSGFDSGZDFHGDFGSDFSDGGFHDFGDGDFHDXGHZDGFSGHDBHFXJXHZDGZDFGSDFHJDFGDZGDHDFGVZDSGFDSGZDFHGDFGSDFSDGGFHDFGDGDFHDXGHZDGFSGHDBHFXJXHZDGZDFGSDFHJDFGDZGDHDFGVZDSGFDSGZDFHGDFGSDFSDGGFHDFGDGDFHDXGHZDGFSGHDBHFXJXHZDGZDFGSDFHJDFGDZGDHDFGVZDSGFDSGZDFHGDFGSDFSDGGFHDFGDGDFHDXGHZDGFSGHDBHFXJXHZDGZDFGSDFHJDFGDZGDHDFGVZDSGFDSGZDFHG

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This dude XD

I hope u dont have a girlfriend because ull end dry tonight :tuttosport: before she arrives at ur house for the party.

Blame Tev-The-Merc :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This dude XD

I hope u dont have a girlfriend because ull end dry tonight :tuttosport: before she arrives at ur house for the party.

Blame Tev-The-Merc :p
its been a awesome evening thus far, a fantastic win at hockey, top of the league, come home and find the Apache is landing in Turin tomorrow

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mar 30, 2006
I can't believe we got City's best player and one of the best in the world for 12-15 million Euro. Remember when we signed Jorge Martinez for 12 million Euro?

Oh how times have changed thanks to Agnelli, Marotta and Conte!

This is the best day of the summer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)