Carlos Tevez (161 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He'll fit in well at Juve... Pepe will make sure of it.

Tévez is known to be a big golf fan, and was seen playing a number of rounds during his unsanctioned home leave last season in the wake of his bust-up with Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini. On July 2012, Tévez surprised golf fans when he turned up at The Open caddying for his good friend Andrés Romero. But Tévez was hardly a lucky talisman as Romero performed extremely badly by finishing in the last place of the 83 players.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4212036 said:
:lol:
Rio Ferdinand: Carlos Tevez was lazy in training at Manchester United
Mancini has clashed with City stars such as Carlos Tevez and Craig Bellamy over his training methods since arriving in the Barclays Premier League last December.
Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has spoken out against the brutal training methods of manager Roberto Mancini. The Argentine isn't happy about being asked to take part in two training sessions in one day. T

Keep talkin' dude keep talkin'
I don't care if he was lazy during training at Man Utd or didn't like taking part in two training sessions in one day at Man City. Fact is, he works his ass off on that pitch and you can't deny it. If you haven't watched City's games, take a look at his best goals compilation - notice how deep sometimes he picks up the ball, how he chases it.

Mar 9, 2006
I don't care if he was lazy during training at Man Utd or didn't like taking part in two training sessions in one day at Man City. Fact is, he works his ass off on that pitch and you can't deny it. If you haven't watched City's games, take a look at his best goals compilation - notice how deep sometimes he picks up the ball, how he chases it.
You don't understand what does it mean 'lazyness'

May 22, 2007
@Salvatore how excite are you?
Juventus will go from Vučinić-Giovinco to Tévez-Llorente if the deal happens.

Very.

@Salvatore: I'm going to be getting some love form you this preseason. :D
Never thought it was possible, but let's wait for him to wear the fetching vest in the medical with a grumpy face. :D

I believe we disagreed over Juve being able to sign Tévez + Jojo, @baggio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)