Carlos Tevez (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Tevez one of the best forwards in the world, my god. What has football become.
wat

I'm not going to answer this question again, since I already did yesterday. In this very thread.

As for this being preemptive so I can defend Marotta: absolutely! Thing is, I won't cry & bitch if he comes and I won't cry & bitch if he doesn't come.
What, I have to go looking through pages and pages to get your answer??

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Comparing a prime rvp from his season at arsenal to a sluggish declining tevez ? :sergio:
Baggio,u are going overboard now.
I think RVP has done at Utd, far more than he ever did at Arsenal. We considered him a risk when buying him ourselves. And we're doing the same with Tevez, who comes across as a player in decline, when in reality he's at a club that's done nothing to get the best out of him, signing high profile strikers every season to create imbalance and insecurity, not the conditions players thrive in.

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez one of the best forwards in the world, my god. What has football become.
Easily.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I think RVP has done at Utd, far more than he ever did at Arsenal. We considered him a risk when buying him ourselves. And we're doing the same with Tevez, who comes across as a player in decline, when in reality he's at a club that's done nothing to get the best out of him, signing high profile strikers every season to create imbalance and insecurity, not the conditions players thrive in.

:tup:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
When did we consider rvp signing a risk ? What the fuck
We simply couldnt afford him for those figures mentioned.plain and simple.and rvp was/is hungry for success unlike tevez who's won everything and is waiting when he can go to argentina.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We simply couldnt afford him for those figures mentioned.plain and simple.and rvp was/is hungry for success unlike tevez who's won everything and is waiting for when he can go to argentina.
I think he means fans, which you have to weigh against his cost.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We are talking about this form he is in currently right?
No, an on form Tevez. Which we are saying a part of the reason for his decline has been the conditions at City and his poor relationship with the club.

Rvp won epl player of the year at arsenal before he joined united.
Baggio please go.
Out of the eight seasons he played with them, he really proved to be a decisive player in his last season. The only one where he came close to playing the entire season. Something he had not done in any of the seasons prior. Wasn't that a risk? I mean clearly an injury prone player.

- - - Updated - - -

We simply couldnt afford him for those figures mentioned.plain and simple.and rvp was/is hungry for success unlike tevez who's won everything and is waiting when he can go to argentina.
Tevez has won everything? Really? That's news to me. It probably explains the wage cut he's 'rumoured' to be taking.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pls enlighten me as to how many injuries rvp's had in the last 2 years.
Tevez is a bigger risk signing than rvp wud've ever been .its not even up for debate.

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez has won a cl,2 epl titles and an fa cup.he's basically has won everything he cud with an epl team.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Pls enlighten me as to how many injuries rvp's had in the last 2 years.
Tevez is a bigger risk signing than rvp wud've ever been .its not even up for debate.

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez has won a cl,2 epl titles and an fa cup.he's basically has won everything he cud with an epl team.
This isn't about the last two years coz your including the last season stint at Utd. I was talking about how we found it really risky to buy him from Arsenal before he moved to Utd., because we considered him to be injury prone. He was not worth the money according to most since in his eight seasons there he'd only managed to complete one entirely.

I don't know if you remember, but Tevez fell out with Utd and Fergie, for lack of playing time, durning the title winning run and the year they finished runners up to Barfa. That was why he moved from Utd, and accepted a move to City. In his first season there, he won them the FA cup, but do you really think he considers the EPL title they won as a championship that satisfies him as a player? Common bro. Next year is a world cup year, he wants to go big, get into the Argentine team and this time actually be the leading light behind a big team's success. There can be no better sign of motivation than taking a pay cut to play in a weaker league. Don't forget that Monaco are also rumoured to be interested, they can pay him more than what City are paying him, but he has relented thus far.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He was won the CL with united.Get your facts straight.
As far as im concerned,his only motivation to be in europe right now is money and he has stated a billion times now that he is craving for a move to boca but for monetary reasons it wont happen n

- - - Updated - - -

Now*
So he might as well stay in europe and make more money before that well awaited move to boca becomes feasible.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He was won the CL with united.Get your facts straight.
As far as im concerned,his only motivation to be in europe right now is money and he has stated a billion times now that he is craving for a move to boca but for monetary reasons it wont happen n
Yes, like I said, during the 'title winning run and the time they finished runners up.' If his only motivation to stay in Europe right now is money, then why is he closest to or even be rumoured to be moving to Juventus?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)