Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Because nearly every player had an injury for some period of time.

Quite easy, i think Jo-jo is the better option of the two. you can prefer Tevez.

I hope for any of them but i prefer jo-jo. I'm also pretty sure we aint getting either.
You're right about not getting either but if there was a any chance in hell then I would play the numbers game to make a decision between the 2.

chiellini, made of glass. armored glass that is
Gorilla glass?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There really aren't any objective reasons why his job should be on the line. None at all.

Edit: Looking at the overall picture obviously, instead of nitpicking on individual details.
What is there to look at if he fails to bring a top forward? Seriously now, why is it that there has to be defence on other matters when the only thing that matters is reinforcing the forward line?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
There really aren't any objective reasons why his job should be on the line. None at all.

Edit: Looking at the overall picture obviously, instead of nitpicking on individual details.
Not really, no. But this is an age old discussion.

Are you trying to tell me that Marrotta will not be held accountable if he doesnt sign a quality striker? His job/profile within the company would definitely be on the line if he fails to complete this task on Conte and Agnelli's watch.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Game changer is such a random term anyway. And I'd rather get no one at all, than overpay for this supposed game changer.

Oh, and I actually really like Jovetic. A lot

Not targeting anyone specific, but reading through the posts here (here meaning the entire forum), I can't help but think that people care about the names on the pitch & the money thrown around more than anything else.
Agreed, which is mainly the reason why I don't want Jovetic here, because we're going to overpay for someone who we really don't need. Do you consider paying €30M for Higuain "overpaying"?

I know the feeling. Case in point was Llorente before we got him on a bosman.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Jovetic > Sanchez.

As for injuries, people didn't want RVP here last season because of his track record, look how that turned out.
I did want RVP last season. You're making it sound as if Jovetic' injuries is the only concern here.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Tevez would be a great signing. Besides that he's an amazing player he's also much cheaper than the two other guys and would leave money to some other signing.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tevez would be a great signings. Besides that he's an amazing player he's also much cheaper than the two other guys and would leave money to some other signing.
Exactly but there are the usual suspects around here who are convinced that hes a mercenary and doesnt deserve to play for us. On the face of it he will work out to be cheaper both in wages and fee combined than the other 2 financially

- - - Updated - - -

if we end up getting tevez, i really want us to push for a capable LWB
Hi can i interest you in Ansaldi? :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
if we end up getting tevez, i really want us to push for a capable LWB
Meh. Asamoah did very well this season.

Tevez would fit Llorente much better than Higuain, so I don't think we'd need a better penetration on the left side.

However I wouldn't mind getting a good LWB, somebody like Coentrao would be brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)