Carlos Tevez (160 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not bad boy, more of questionable poor mentality in facing adversity/ missing home tad too much. But never seen him do anything bad on an actual football pitch.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Na. I think Jojo just ruled himself out wi a new injury. Higuain could still be a possibility if Real agree to our installment plan.
Klin will be happy at least. I honestly think that if Arsenal are really interested, we can forget about Gonzalo. The lure of possibly winning the Scudetto still doesn't stand up against that of playing in the EPL these days, I'm very sad to say.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So let's do some math here. 12m for Tevez is fuckin' daylight robbery. And his 5m shouldn't be that bad? How much did Iaquinta make just sitting at home doing absolutely nothing? Wasn't it like half of that? If we get rid of 2 of our current strikers + Bendtner, Anelka and Iaquinta, wouldn't that somehow make it possible to get him and Higuain? Especially since we got Llorente for free.

Anyone knows how much Iaquinta, Anelka, Bendtner, Matri and Quag were making?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Iaquinta was on 3m, Matri and Quag think are on 2.2 and 2.1m,. Anelka pittance sum, like less then a mill, Bendtner no idea, but doubt its much more then 1m-ish, prolly 1.6m.

- - - Updated - - -

Something like 3, 1.5, 1.5, 1.8, 1.8.
Pretty sure Quagmire and Matri have atleast over 2m, and Anelka is on less then a mill, or exactly a mill at most.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Something like 3, 1.5, 1.5, 1.8, 1.8.
That's about 9.5m right there. Should free up for one more besides Tevez.

I just feel like Tevez is one of those excellent deals that we can't say no to and should be added on top of the big money signing that was first planned.

It would be so typical if we signed Higuain/Jovetic for those 25m only for Marotta to sign Diamanti for 10m as the bonus player instead of Tevez just because Diamanti would make like 3m less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)