Carlos Tevez (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
To be fair, despite his obvious qualities, I'm not sure if Tevez is worth the gamble of his wages (6-7m is what is being reported). He seems horrible immature, mostly down to the fact that he can't seem to figure out what the hell he wants. He can't seem to balance out his urge to return home to Argentina and staying in Europe to make bucks. If he does land on the latter, it's a shame that our high profile signing is coming to the club with that intent - we all know he would rather be in Boca, that he is only here for the dough. Who's to say that he doesn't throw a flip a year into his contract and screws us over big time by being a naggy bitch?

I don't know where I'll land on this one, but the more I'm thinking about it the less I like the idea of this transfer.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
To be fair, despite his obvious qualities, I'm not sure if Tevez is worth the gamble of his wages (6-7m is what is being reported). He seems horrible immature, mostly down to the fact that he can't seem to figure out what the hell he wants. He can't seem to balance out his urge to return home to Argentina and staying in Europe to make bucks. If he does land on the latter, it's a shame that our high profile signing is coming to the club with that intent - we all know he would rather be in Boca, that he is only here for the dough. Who's to say that he doesn't throw a flip a year into his contract and screws us over big time by being a naggy bitch?

I don't know where I'll land on this one, but the more I'm thinking about it the less I like the idea of this transfer.
If only you'd analyzed the Borriello deal as well.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
comparing ~1M on Boriello for 6 months to ~40-50M on Tevez for an undetermined amount of time
I've stopped responding to Baggio when he writes something like this - it has absolutely no relevance to my post. When he can't reply with anything he just jabs at my obsession with Borrigol - despite my current argument being valid to a certain extent.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

It's better to pay more when you are going to have a massive sunk cost already (probably the same anyway due to cheaper transfer fee) and get something better that might actually achieve something, rather than getting something good but not great and wishing you spent a bit more to get what you really needed/wanted.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So you read it twice, now respond.
I've no idea where to begin. First of all, you blatantly ignored my point about Tevez potentially not being motivated to play, only chasing the money.

Second of all you are speaking in such vague terms that I have no idea how to tackle it, what is a little more and a little less and in terms of what - do we have any assurances?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
'WC 2014 nigga' He will come here due to us being able to a starting at a top CL club which will greatly improve his chances of getting called up. He will probably then enjoy Juventus so much he will want to stay because we are Juve.

Between him and Higuian I doubt more than 10m difference with Tevez ~15-18m fee and ~7m wages

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
'WC 2014 nigga' He will come here due to us being able to a starting at a top CL club which will greatly improve his chances of getting called up. He will probably then enjoy Juventus so much he will want to stay because we are Juve.

Between him and Higuian I doubt more than 10m difference with Tevez ~15-18m fee and ~7m wages
Do you even know how massive Boca are?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Champions League is still the best club tournament on the planet
I'd like to see you try convincing the people of Buenos Aires of that point ;)

I'd make the point that this years Libertadores has been much more entertaining and brimming with excitement than the CHL.

Need my nigga @X to back me up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)