Carlos Tevez (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009
Fuck Tevez. People bitch about Balotelli acting out but he is an angel compared to this motherfucker. Cant speak a word of English, treats his club, manager and teammates with no respect whatsoever, misbehaves without care but still expects to be treated as the main star of the team.

Edit: The only thing that would make this transfer enjoyable would be the immense butthurt it would cause for Milan and their fans.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Fuck Tevez. People bitch about Balotelli acting out but he is an angel compared to this motherfucker. Cant speak a word of English, treats his club, manager and teammates with no respect whatsoever, misbehaves without care but still expects to be treated as the main star of the team.
+ RIP my Nigga

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That's why both Balotelli and Tevez are pricks and they should have no place at Juve.

We need classy players. Now if City can give me Silva I'll be thankful, they can keep Tevez.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Actually, I do care. I liked Zlatan his first season with us, then hated his guts and wanted his ass run out of town the second season -- and it wasn't just his lackluster performance that second season.

I'm a bit in the team camp on this one. This is where Conte has made a real difference that the sum of the parts didn't add much value before. Someone like Tevez can very much run counter to that and disintegrate that team unity. So he could be 10x the talent of Matri, but if the teamwork suffers that may do more damage than help us overall.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Is this the another I hope Inter doesn't sign Forlan because we're fucked?
Or a: I hope Milan doesn't sign Zlatan because we're fucked.

In any case, the bare fact that Milan will find a good replacement for Cassano till the end of the season would be worrying. Especially in this season when it looks like it's gonna be Juve vs Milan for the scudetto.
One of the things that gives hope to Juve is the fact that Milan play in CL and if they stay there until April, there is a good chance that their league form will suffer. But if they have someone like Tevez to replace a starter rested for the CL matches, then it surely isn't good news for Juve.

I hope Milan sign Maxi Lopez, Caracciolo and such names. Not some striker in his best years who was terrorizing the EPL defenses and has more than sufficient technical quality to do the very same in serie A.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Tevez would be immense. dont be fooled by his atittude. his workrate is what matters.

the only thing that would suck is that we would have to deal with that rat reja

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Edit: The only thing that would make this transfer enjoyable would be the immense butthurt it would cause for Milan and their fans.
The way he treated Man City and their fans was inexcusable and unprofessional, I normally prefer Juve to stay clear of such players but we do need him here, other star players as good as he is would be all beyond our reach because they are all either more expensive or being followed by richer clubs. If we have a chance with Tevez, we have to be out of our minds to turn it down.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't help but think how he would work his ass off here to prove himself again after Shitty. He works hard enough as it is when playing, I can't imagine him with a point to prove. :scared:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The way he treated Man City and their fans was inexcusable and unprofessional, I normally prefer Juve to stay clear of such players but we do need him here, other star players as good as he is would be all beyond our reach because they are all either more expensive or being followed by richer clubs. If we have a chance with Tevez, we have to be out of our minds to turn it down.
Who cares what he did there anyways, no one likes Shitty as it is. As long as he doesn't do it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)