Carlos Tevez (166 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Red I know you hate both of the Old Firm teams, but which one do you hate more? The Huns or The Tims? There is so many of the fucking cunts here in Australia, they are annoying as fuck.
Traditionally Aberdeen hate Rangers more (there are accounts of Rangers players being pelted with stones after a game in Aberdeen 100 years ago).

I hate them both to a similar level, though, because they are both the same - they both bring religion and politics into football and are a significant part of why religious hatred and intolerance are still a big issue in Scotland.

At least you have won two champions league tittles haha
Still won more European trophies than any other Scottish team.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Traditionally Aberdeen hate Rangers more (there are accounts of Rangers players being pelted with stones after a game in Aberdeen 100 years ago).
I hate them both to a similar level, though, because they are both the same - they both bring religion and politics into football and are a significant part of why religious hatred and intolerance are still a big issue in Scotland.

Still won more European trophies than any other Scottish team.
:dielaugh:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Does anyone think Milan are going to put up 25m?

Or is the assumption that City will cave in and allow a loan?
man city would rather let him rot or try and redeem himself (which i doubt) i don't think city want another adebayor case where madrid screwed them over and used city to provide attacking cover, like milan are to cover the loss of cassano.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tevez agent rubbishes Boca link
By Football Italia staff

One of Carlos Tevez’ agents has played down comments published this week that suggested he was keen only to play for Boca Juniors.

Argentine newspapers ran quotes on Wednesday from the player that had him complaining of travelling to Europe and intimating that he would like to train with old club Boca and play for them in the Copa Libertadores.

However, one of his representatives, Adrian Rouco, looked to clarify the situation with La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Those are old statements, said before Milan came on the scene. Carlitos has not spoken with anyone since and expects Manchester City to reach a decision [on his future] soon.”

Tevez is understood to have offers from both Milan and Paris Saint-Germain to move this January, even as PSG deny they are in the running.

:shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't help but wonder what Nedved would have said our would say to him.

what is Nedveds roll at the club? and why isn't Marotta doing this? :D

Legend for a legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)