Carlos Tevez (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Nah, no play-offs in Scotland now.

Aberdeen needed a play-off to stay up in 94/95.

Looked certain to get relegated with about six games to go, but went on a stunning run to stay up:

Third game is the first one I have clear a clear memory of being at. :touched:
The site I'm looking at says there are relegation play-offs for the bottom 6 teams in SP. Seems a bit drastic (Soccerway.com)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The site I'm looking at says there are relegation play-offs for the bottom 6 teams in SP. Seems a bit drastic (Soccerway.com)
After 33 games (when everyone has played each other three times) the league splits in two.

The top half then play each other and the bottom half play each other.

It's not really relegation play-offs; not in the traditional sense, anyway, because the points totals carry on from the rest of the season.

blʘndu;3410537 said:
juve or aberdeen ?

Attachments

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Milan are a bunch of manipulative cunts. Ughhh, so full of themselves... people are hating on Barca but if Milan had won as much as them no one would ever hear the end of it. Seriously... they would be saying 'we're the greatest' on every opportunity.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Tevez: 'I want Boca!'

Carlos Tevez has reportedly told the media in Argentina he “only wants Boca Juniors” rather than Milan or PSG.

The Manchester City striker agreed personal terms with the Rossoneri last week, but it seems as if he has already changed his mind.

“Milan? I only want Boca Juniors,” he was quoted as telling newspapers in Argentina.

“I am tired of travelling to and from Europe. You can be certain I’m never going back to England.

“I want to play the Copa Libertadores with Boca and am prepared to give up large sums of money to make this happen.”

Only this evening Milan President Silvio Berlusconi reiterated the offer to take Tevez on loan would not be increased, even though Paris Saint-Germain have proposed a more financially advantageous package.

Football-Italia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)