Carlos Tevez (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I don't care about the length of his tenure here to be honest, his arrival alone could make us another team. When you build your team around world class players, you instantly become more attractive to other world class players. That's the difference Tevez' arrival could make so even as a short term option up front in our attack, its pros would certainly outweigh its cons. Don't know, maybe I'm a bit too keen on this transfer, but I really love the player and I'm sure he can add A LOT to our team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
tevez is prolly my favorite player out there, but like i said i understand those who would be opposed based on 2 reasons and 2 reasons only: salary, and the length of his tenure here, the rest is just BS and made up crap by people who dont watch him play.
What does watching him play got to do with him as a person?
Everybody agreed that he is an awesome striker, even the ones who don't want him to join Juve.
He's your fav player, so I understand why you're defending him.
Still, you can't deny the fact that he's got few problems (character-wise), though. Which is why some people here would rather pass on him.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i just can not understand how his personal drama is supposed to stop, when he clearly stated that he wants to be near to his family which is not the case, when he would play for us. playing for man city his flights from heathrow are probably even shorter than from turin or milano airport.

it is no sensible business to buy a player for a fee, when you can be pretty sure, that he would be off to another club pretty soon and the way he would try to force his exit are well known and would probably harm us more than he can benefit us on the pitch.

the thing about "sending a signal to other star players" is fine and well, but what is the need of becoming more attractive to other star players, when you can't sign them, because tevezs is so heavy on our wage bill we only can afford the pepes and pazienzas of this world ?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Kaka's not even top 10 after the last few years. I've stopped rating Eto'o after he went to Anzhi, not fair to include him with players in leagues with more than one team in it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What does watching him play got to do with him as a person?
Everybody agreed that he is an awesome striker, even the ones who don't want him to join Juve.
He's your fav player, so I understand why you're defending him.
Still, you can't deny the fact that he's got few problems (character-wise), though. Which is why some people here would rather pass on him.

as a person? so you know him as a person? if you watched him play you d never say hes not a professional, dude runs and tries more than anyone out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)