Carlos Tevez (22 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Amazing player, one of my favourite players ever and it was a privilege to have him play for us, even if it was for only two seasons. Absolute joy to watch, his drive, tenacity, skill and passion were a joy to watch. Honoured the #10 jersey with his performances.

HBD Carlitos.
:agree:

I was so sad when he left. He's such a rare player to see, especially for a striker, and I just fucking love the guy. Beast!

Buy on AliExpress.com

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Barzagli on Tevez: “He’s one of the players with the most personality that I’ve seen in the last 10 years at Juve. He’s among the top three in terms of personality: He was always there in the moments that counted, he was a great player and a phenomenon.”
Barzagli:My top 3 teammates from Juve? Pirlo, one of the strongest midfielders of the last twenty years. Buffon, because I consider him the strongest goalkeeper ever, I’ll put the other two together, they are Del Piero and Tevez, they were from another category.” [jtv]

eot

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Barzagli on Tevez: “He’s one of the players with the most personality that I’ve seen in the last 10 years at Juve. He’s among the top three in terms of personality: He was always there in the moments that counted, he was a great player and a phenomenon.”
Barzagli:My top 3 teammates from Juve? Pirlo, one of the strongest midfielders of the last twenty years. Buffon, because I consider him the strongest goalkeeper ever, I’ll put the other two together, they are Del Piero and Tevez, they were from another category.” [jtv]

eot
My biggest regret is Tevez leaving when Dybala joined.
He would've needed someone like Tevez so much for developing a winning mentality and not a pussy one

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Talk about two Argentines from opposite sides of the tracks. I don't think you can impart that kind of mentality, it is cultivated through life.
One that adapted to life in another country and learned the language, and although it has a pussy mentality, is also more ambitious, where as the other never adapted to foreign countries or learned the languages, and despite having all the qualities, he preferred going back to his home country to enjoy asados with his amigos instead of competing for the most prestigious tournaments in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)