Carlos Tevez (5 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
In the end of the day, the most important thing is that an individual has complete freedom to make this decision

20 y/o Messi goes to china for 1 billion dollar , if he knew what career he'd have ?

His choise. Wether its good or bad. Its important he can make it.

Today, there has been alot of restrictions in the freedoms we used to have.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
About potential, i just dont know. I mean i see dybala is smooth as hell and has a deadly left foot... but time will tell how good his ceiling will be.

Tevez was simply superb impactful for us. And thats how i rate a player, how impactful he was...and tevez was top tier in thsi regard with his worload and goals.

Dybala has a mountain to climb

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Dybala is so similar to messi as he is to Carlitos. Nonsense.

Tevez main skill is heart and foce. Messi main skill is pace and fast thinking. Dybala is dribbling and shot.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Tevez was a beast. The animal he was, he just willed his way through defences and hammered the ball passed the keeper. It often looked like he put the maximum power into his shots without worrying too much where to shoot. Very direct player. Dybala has a softer approach, tries to curl it whereas Tevez would have blasted it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
In the end of the day, the most important thing is that an individual has complete freedom to make this decision

20 y/o Messi goes to china for 1 billion dollar , if he knew what career he'd have ?

His choise. Wether its good or bad. Its important he can make it.

Today, there has been alot of restrictions in the freedoms we used to have
What restrictions are you talking about?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dybala has much more flair and fancy but he doesnt deserve the comparison. Tevez playing style might not always have been pretty but he got things done sometimes through sheer will and scored some key goals for us.

Dybala isnt there yet but he is still young and has time to become an even better player than tevez

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Tevez' CL record was pretty awful until his last season with us too tbh - although that's what you get for spending a couple of seasons at City I guess.
what about piggy's cl record (3 goals in 7 matches, of witch 2 were against dinamo, arguably the weakest side of the competition)? and who was our last striker with terrific cl record?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i checked his stats at the weekend, he played 2 matches, scored 1, assisted 2 goals in 180 minutes. so far so good. i think he'll play like half a year before feeling homesick.

i miss this guy, though. i'm not a fan of his personality, but he was our deadliest, most useful striker since... i can't even remember who was our last striker of his caliber. piggy is a great finisher, especially inside the box, his first touch is second to none, but tevez was a more complete package with his ball playing skills, pace and shooting. the last one i can remember is pre-injury del piero. he was on tevez's level, and iirc he also had a +30 goal season before his injury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)