Carlos Tevez (13 Viewers)

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
I doubt he'd come back. I can see him, even without being paid, enjoying his time there rather than overseas. It would be great to have him back but I don't see this happening. Just stupid rumors to get this forum all excited lol

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Tevez linked with Juventus return

Reports in Italy link Carlos Tevez with a possible shock return to Juventus, as he hasn’t been paid by Boca Juniors.

The forward left the Turin giants this summer to realise the dream of playing for his boyhood team again, but the move has turned sour, with reports he has not been paid in three months.

La Repubblica, SportMediaset, ItaSportPress and others speculate that this could open the door to a shock Bianconeri return, though there would be a number of obstacles.

It’s thought that there was some unhappiness at Juve with the way Tevez demanded to return to Argentina, meaning there could be some opposition to a return at boardroom level.

In addition, it’s thought that there are already offers on the table, which would likely be more lucrative than any proposal the Old Lady might make.

It’s therefore unlikely, but not impossible, that the Apache could return to Turin, concludes TuttoJuve.

http://football-italia.net/74002/tevez-linked-juventus-return

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Bollocks.

One of our forwards will have to go, and then, like the article said... maybe the board will not agree to a return.

Also he would receive seriois offer in other teams, and like someone said, we would have lost useless money buying mandzukic then.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
tevez reiterated a number of times how grateful he felt towards juventus and the juve board for letting him realize his dream return to boca. he also said that money never was the issue for him in this stage of his career.

maybe it's time to show how grateful he really feels. i'd have him back in a heartbeat.

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
if he rly love Boca he will play for them with no payment. anyways TM values of Bentancur, Cristaldo and Cubas look so good considering they are very young. are they rly good in 'real football'?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)