Carlos Tevez (12 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
bentancur came on as a second half sub and played excellent
i saw the last ~15 minutes and i liked what i saw. is AM his main position or does he usually play elsewhere?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you saying that Milan won't have the 'Most Successful Club Scudetto' anymore? :cry:

PS they removed that $#@! from their site btw :lol:
because Barcelona and Real have more now

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I miss you. :touched::heart:

- - - Updated - - -

tumblr_nc0lbqRZI41t41g9go2_r1_400.gif

6c3ec9141c91a16f7ecbc4c065d42f21.jpg

2440733_full-lnd.jpg

as if it was just yesterday :cry:

- - - Updated - - -
@Vialli_92 :howler:

I don't expect the likes of you to appreciate a player like Tevez, go pray for a successful mercato for the likes of inter and milan like you usually do, fucking rodent.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I miss you. :touched::heart:

- - - Updated - - -

tumblr_nc0lbqRZI41t41g9go2_r1_400.gif

6c3ec9141c91a16f7ecbc4c065d42f21.jpg

2440733_full-lnd.jpg

as if it was just yesterday :cry:

- - - Updated - - -
@Vialli_92 :howler:

I don't expect the likes of you to appreciate a player like Tevez, go pray for a successful mercato for the likes of inter and milan like you usually do, fucking rodent.
There is no one to blame but him, buddy.

And I don't mean that in a derogatory way. He is the one that wanted to go back home a year early. I'm pretty sure that the management wasn't exactly jumping for joy when their catalyst for the last 2 seasons relayed the message to them. He was respectful in stating his wishes early on, and Juve were respectful in granting him that wish

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
There is no one to blame but him, buddy.

And I don't mean that in a derogatory way. He is the one that wanted to go back home a year early. I'm pretty sure that the management wasn't exactly jumping for joy when their catalyst for the last 2 seasons relayed the message to them. He was respectful in stating his wishes early on, and Juve were respectful in granting him that wish
Off course not! And I tip my hat to the club for letting him have his way, he totally deserved it.

I just came here to say hi to El Apache :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)