Carlos Tevez (11 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Players are following their interests
Managers are following the club's interests

Guess who failed if the player got what he wanted and the club didn't
Zero reasons to be mad at Tevez
That's bs pirlo, tevez, Vidal and even Conte were selfish douches. Especially the ones under contract not fulfilling their obligations. Men finish what they start

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Doesn't make it right and my point isn't that I don't know that's the state of the game. The point is that it amazes me how no one is annoyed or angry at these guys for just washing their hands and walking away
Pirlo was ambivalent about his status and prolonging his stay with us since January. He made the right decision, as he secretly felt he was becoming marginalized. Respect to him for that; can't be upset about him for seeking a new adventure after all he has given and considering the age factor as well. Tevez gave his all for two years, and I am sure the board were made aware of his decision well ahead of time, hence the future investment in a certain Dybala. As for Vidal, no one really knows what happened, so let's not blame the player before we have substantial evidence to do so.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Pirlo was ambivalent about his status and prolonging his stay with us since January. He made the right decision, as he secretly felt he was becoming marginalized. Respect to him for that; can't be upset about him for seeking a new adventure after all he has given and considering the age factor as well. Tevez gave his all for two years, and I am sure the board were made aware of his decision well ahead of time, hence the future investment in a certain Dybala. As for Vidal, no one really knows what happened, so let's not blame the player before we have substantial evidence to do so.
So then in turn how do we blame marotta etc if we don't know what happened? I'm not saying that they have no fault all I'm saying is we do not know enough to blame either side and both could have some fault when it comes down to it

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So then in turn how do we blame marotta etc if we don't know what happened? I'm not saying that they have no fault all I'm saying is we do not know enough to blame either side and both could have some fault when it comes down to it
I don't know about the others, but I am not blaming Marotta for Vidal leaving per se, but because we have weakened the starting 11, added more depth, and failed to address pressing issues and secure adequate replacements. Less than 3 weeks remain, so I am not going to panic yet, but if the mercato were to end now, I'd consider it a massive disappointment.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I don't know about the others, but I am not blaming Marotta for Vidal leaving per se, but because we have weakened the starting 11, added more depth, and failed to address pressing issues and secure adequate replacements. Less than 3 weeks remain, so I am not going to panic yet, but if the mercato were to end now, I'd consider it a massive disappointment.
Personally I think som are coming. I'm leaning toward Draxler, ( 60%) , Siquiera ( 80% ) and......

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
That's bs pirlo, tevez, Vidal and even Conte were selfish douches. Especially the ones under contract not fulfilling their obligations. Men finish what they start
So every player who didn't leave the club on a bosman after running out their contracts completely is a selfish douche.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)