Carlos Tevez (19 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That's not how I understand it. If we offer those prices stated up until the date mentioned (20th April 2017) then Boca are obliged to accept, and we can enter negotiations with the player(s). By "just options" I meant that we are not obliged to make offers for the players if we don't want them.
:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tevez: 'Juve got my desire back'
By Football Italia staff

Carlos Tevez wrote an open letter to Juventus after the move to Boca Juniors. “You gave back my desire to play football.”

The transfer was finalised today with a complex set of options for various players included in the deal.

“Juventini!” wrote Carlitos on his official Twitter account.

“From the first day I arrived in Turin, I felt at home and you immediately gave back my desire to play football.

“I have only words of appreciation. I took this decision to go back to my country so that I could have my whole family reunited around me.

“It was not easy, because I leave behind friends, teammates and a club that made me very happy. Thank you for all the battles, won and lost. I learned a lot thanks to all of you.

“You will always be in my heart. Apache!!!!”

----

bolded is for the mental midgets here who berated him

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What's funny is when the transfer rumors swelled this summer, talk among EPL fanboys was about his bad boy attitude and questionable personality. Yet he was a model player at Juventus.

Apr 9, 2015
He was great for Juve. Thanks Carlitos, for giving every perfomance 100%, scoring goals and playing with your heart!

Marotta did a great deal. 6.5 million + option on their three best U19 players is just awesome. Boca don't has that much money, so I think Marotta did a good job with adding youngsters in the deal. 6.5 is also more than the rumours (5m) were.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He was great for Juve. Thanks Carlitos, for giving every perfomance 100%, scoring goals and playing with your heart!

Marotta did a great deal. 6.5 million + option on their three best U19 players is just awesome. Boca don't has that much money, so I think Marotta did a good job with adding youngsters in the deal. 6.5 is also more than the rumours (5m) were.
That is not entirely correct.

Boca "paid" 6.5 million for Tevez.

In turn Juve "paid" 3.5 million for the two year loan of Vadala, and 1 million each for the options on the three other youngsters.

Truth is, no money was paid out or received.

EyeC_U

Jan 10, 2015
I can't help it but feel like boca ripped us off. I follow futbol argentino and as far as I know these kids aren't the big deal plus boca have set a ridiculous price tag, none of them are worth more than 3m. What bothers me the most is boca president saying they didn't pay a cent for boca, making us look like fools.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think Beppe took the maximum possible out of this deal.

One thing tho. We are quickly building a nice reputation for foreign players, since we handle exits rather well in regard to the player.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I can't help it but feel like boca ripped us off. I follow futbol argentino and as far as I know these kids aren't the big deal plus boca have set a ridiculous price tag, none of them are worth more than 3m. What bothers me the most is boca president saying they didn't pay a cent for boca, making us look like fools.
I think Beppe took the maximum possible out of this deal.

One thing tho. We are quickly building a nice reputation for foreign players, since we handle exits rather well in regard to the player.
Agree with both. Unless one of them kids turn out alright we were ripped off.

But then really, our hands were tied, you don't want to keep an unhappy and rebel Tevez in the team, bad vibe that could become contagious in the locker room. Plus he was gonna leave next season anyway for free.

Marotta did what had to be done but i can't say i'm happy about it. My guts tell me those kids will be nothing special. And really, sorry X but fuck Boca.

EyeC_U

Jan 10, 2015
Marotta did what had to be done but i can't say i'm happy about it. My guts tell me those kids will be nothing special. And really, sorry X but fuck Boca.
It's not as if they were River talents, they really know how to develop youngsters. And I agree there was nothing more to be done in this deal but get the fuck ripped off!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Boca fucked it up bigtime.

Reportedly as early as januari they were constantly in contact with tevez, in the media about tevez etc.
Player wanted back and we respected the wish of the player, Boca is poor as shit, but we got most out of the deal it seems.

What wouldnt surprise me, is that Boca would just bench these kids or not give em chances in favor of other ones cause the prices are fixed now

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Boca fucked it up bigtime.

Reportedly as early as januari they were constantly in contact with tevez, in the media about tevez etc.
Player wanted back and we respected the wish of the player, Boca is poor as shit, but we got most out of the deal it seems.

What wouldnt surprise me, is that Boca would just bench these kids or not give em chances in favor of other ones cause the prices are fixed now
That would be redundant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)