Carlos Tevez (12 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's also difficult to put a monetary value on these options, it just means that we have a first refusal, essentially. But if a team offers more we either have to match it or walk away.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juve confirm Tevez deal.

6.5m from Boca.

Vadalá loan till 2017 for 3.5m € + option to buy for 9.4m

option on rights to buy in 2017-18 for:

Bentancur: 9.4m

Cristaldo 8.2m

Cubas 6.9m

Juve pay 1m per each option.

Jul 20, 2012
Juve confirm Tevez deal.

6.5m from Boca.

Cristaldo 8.2m

Cubas 6.9m

Holy shit how good are these players thst they deem those prices?

- - - Updated - - -

Juve confirm Tevez deal.

6.5m from Boca.

Cristaldo 8.2m

Cubas 6.9m

Holy shit how good are these players thst they deem those prices?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Imagine if Bentacur tears it up for Boca in the next couple of years. A fixed price of €9.4m won't look so bad after all. And Vadala IMO will be in the first team and not in the primavera, so we get to watch his progress first hand. Exciting stuff.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cubas looks like a tenacious midget, maybe a bit too small for my liking through (Giaccherini?).

Betancur could easily be worth that fee and more by 2017. €9.4m is not a lot, but these are just options in the end.

Cristaldo seems to be fairly well rated, reading around Boca fan's views and a few pieces on him in Italian and English.

Looks like we have basically taken options on Boca's best four U19 players. At least there they will get a chance to grow further, Arruabarrena doesn't seem shy to play kids.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Those option rights are again for accounting purpose I imagine... Tevez would have had a write down in 14/15 accounts if he wasn't 'sold for €6.5m', now because of the deal being worked like this those option rights will likely be expensed in the 15/16 accounts and Tevez sold at book value.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Cubas looks like a tenacious midget, maybe a bit too small for my liking through (Giaccherini?).

Betancur could easily be worth that fee and more by 2017. €9.4m is not a lot, but these are just options in the end.

Cristaldo seems to be fairly well rated, reading around Boca fan's views and a few pieces on him in Italian and English.

Looks like we have basically taken options on Boca's best four U19 players. At least there they will get a chance to grow further, Arruabarrena doesn't seem shy to play kids.
Out of curiosity, these being options means that we may not be able to buy any of these teenagers for 9.4m if we want to?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Out of curiosity, these being options means that we may not be able to buy any of these teenagers for 9.4m if we want to?
That's not how I understand it. If we offer those prices stated up until the date mentioned (20th April 2017) then Boca are obliged to accept, and we can enter negotiations with the player(s). By "just options" I meant that we are not obliged to make offers for the players if we don't want them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)