Carlos Tevez (8 Viewers)

Valentino

I dunno if we can sell Boca's player for good money. I still think we should get the money.10mill at least. Even Melo worth than 5mill in this market.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I dunno if we can sell Boca's player for good money. I still think we should get the money.10mill at least. Even Melo worth than 5mill in this market.
no way Boca gives us $10m. This is why I say that the alternative is for him to finish his last year with us. Then he's free to go to Boca on a free transfer.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
That would be perfect.But I think that he already make a decision.And the last thing someone want's is to have an unhappy player in the club.It's a not win-win situation.I would even take 5 mil because Boca won't give more,if they are even willing to give us this.Tevez is essential to this team but what can you do?That's it.We should push for money not for players which won't be ever in our squad.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That would be perfect.But I think that he already make a decision.And the last thing someone want's is to have an unhappy player in the club.It's a not win-win situation.I would even take 5 mil because Boca won't give more,if they are even willing to give us this.Tevez is essential to this team but what can you do?That's it.We should push for money not for players which won't be ever in our squad.
Yeah, money is certain, while those guys are a random gamble

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)