Carlos Tevez (9 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
hes 17, starting for boca, not many have in recent years
I would say his age and that fact you stated would imply there is something worth of value with the kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you take that as part of the deal? (From Juve's POV)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I would say his age and that fact you stated would imply there is something worth of value with the kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you take that as part of the deal? (From Juve's POV)
id press for calleri, boca has prospects everywhere on the field but seeing as we are not the developing type, id go for the most accomplished almost finished product.

- - - Updated - - -

i'd rather take the 5 mill and spend it on someone else. let's face it we'll be lucky to see this kid ever play first team within the next 5 years
true

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
what if he turns into the next 40m CM/DM and we missed it? :D
what if we spent that 5 mill on someone who turns out to be 100 mill player instead :D

Rodrigo Bentancur is primarily a right sided midfielder any ways

- - - Updated - - -

BTW all of betancur's senior games are on youtube if you guys are crazy enough to want to watch them
for someone who has played about 200 mins of first team football, can't be great deal :p probably rehashed highlights in 7 different visual effects

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what if we spent that 5 mill on someone who turns out to be 100 mill player instead :D

Rodrigo Bentancur is primarily a right sided midfielder any ways

- - - Updated - - -

for someone who has played about 200 mins of first team football, can't be great deal :p probably rehashed highlights in 7 different visual effects
Well we need a winger :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)