Carlos Tevez (164 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Thanks Carlitos, your importance to this team during the past two seasons cannot be understated. I would have preferred to have you stay for one more season but at the end of the day you must follow your heart. I hope you win everything with Boca.

Now this lets us move our project forward and build for the future based on the foundation partly built by Carlos Tevez.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
If he leaves for free than I have no respect for tevez or the board on this decision. Fucking stupid. What does this say to players who might want to leave? What does this say to other clubs interested in them?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
If he leaves for free than I have no respect for tevez or the board on this decision. Fucking stupid. What does this say to players who might want to leave? What does this say to other clubs interested in them?
This is a particular case though, dude. We took a risk on Tevez as he was coming off his time in Man City and regarded as a typical millionaire acting like a child. It paid off completely. We have such a good relationship with Carlos now that our board can understand his situation and also that Boca can't afford to pay the 20m we'd all feel entitled to.

I'd imagine Tevez has had meetings with Marotta and co explaining that he wants to go home and our board have decided to grant him his wish. I've only got minor qualms with this whole thing.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
A sad day but TEvez isn't the type of person you want to keep if he doesn't want to stay and, if his heart isn't in staying, him leaving is for the best.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i don't understand all this hate toward the guy. it seems that he has a special and emotional case and looks like Angelli and Marotta understand that since the first day they signed him.

The guy did his best for us. and if we look at it, he is the one who is actually losing not us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am sad to see him leave, he is exactly my kind of player. I know it is annoying how it came but I don't understand the hatred and the unnecessary over-reactions. And this is something coming from Mr Over-Reactions.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
A Club legend wouldnt force his way out of the Club. Thanks for 2 amazing seasons , loved your passion and grinta.
Too Bad i will Never See a game of you again

Mar 30, 2006
I am sad to see him leave, he is exactly my kind of player. I know it is annoying how it came but I don't understand the hatred and the unnecessary over-reactions. And this is something coming from Mr Over-Reactions.
I think mainly ppl are just let down by him and his promise to fulfill his contract he made when he came here. But few ppl keep promises.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really upset over it either.

I am not upset because we have Dybala. If we had not signed him I would have been freaking out.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If he leaves for free than I have no respect for tevez or the board on this decision. $#@!ing stupid. What does this say to players who might want to leave? What does this say to other clubs interested in them?
This type of move is probably favourable to our reputation. If it even changes our perception at all it will probably be for the better as we are being reasonable and compassionate with Tevez's departure. Players might respect us more when they see we have let Tevez off the hook so he can play for his boyhood team.

I can only imagine how a team like Inter would handle this situation.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
This type of move is probably favourable to our reputation. If it even changes our perception at all it will probably be for the better as we are being reasonable and compassionate with Tevez's departure. Players might respect us more when they see we have let Tevez off the hook so he can play for his boyhood team.

I can only imagine how a team like Inter would handle this situation.
Will your opinion change when we let Pogba leave for free to his hometown club psg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)