Carlos Tevez (11 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
My theory is that Carlos signed with some sort of agreement he would go to Boca at some point, don't think we thought it would be this early but now we are in a tricky situation. We can't force him to stay, wouldn't be good. Sadly we are dealing with Boca so we won't get much out of it, I would definitely get our hands on a talent our two however, we are doing good by them. Can't let him go for nothing.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
My theory is that Carlos signed with some sort of agreement he would go to Boca at some point, don't think we thought it would be this early but now we are in a tricky situation. We can't force him to stay, wouldn't be good. Sadly we are dealing with Boca so we won't get much out of it, I would definitely get our hands on a talent our two however, we are doing good by them. Can't let him go for nothing.
like @JuveJay said, calleri, kid is boss, we really should get him

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I don't give a fuck if they are poor.

They have talent.

We payed millions to get him here and he is still under contract.

They must give us something or someone.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Suits his playstyle. Marchisio is fine with #8 and he will and should always be remembered as our Super 8

I see what you are planning. You want us to develop a talented kid who is programmed to return to Boca onces he has become a great player. Can't fool me.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
really disappointed, i feel somewhat let down in the manner this has all been played out. Of course I knew Tevez intended to go back to boca at some point but i feel let down that he has effectively accepted that he doesn't have the hunger for europe any more. really sad. To make matters worse if the reports are true I'm disappointed he didn't tell the club or the fans directly I feel somewhat he's taken the cowards way out of this.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
It’s reported Carlos Tevez has agreed a three-year deal with Boca Juniors, but Juventus want €5m for the striker.

The President of the Argentinian club, Daniel Angelici, flew to Chile this week to meet with the forward, who is representing the national team in the Copa America.

The Bianconeri have demanded an answer by the end of this week, and despite the player’s agent expressing doubt over Boca’s finances, Mediaset reports that a deal has been agreed.

The news outlet believes that Tevez has agreed a three-year deal to return to his boyhood club, with his agent expected to meet with the Old Lady in Turin this week.

Mediaset believes this is the last sticking point for the potential transfer, with Juve demanding at least €5m to allow their star man to leave a year early, though Boca could offer some promising youngsters in exhange.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It’s reported Carlos Tevez has agreed a three-year deal with Boca Juniors, but Juventus want €5m for the striker.

The President of the Argentinian club, Daniel Angelici, flew to Chile this week to meet with the forward, who is representing the national team in the Copa America.

The Bianconeri have demanded an answer by the end of this week, and despite the player’s agent expressing doubt over Boca’s finances, Mediaset reports that a deal has been agreed.

The news outlet believes that Tevez has agreed a three-year deal to return to his boyhood club, with his agent expected to meet with the Old Lady in Turin this week.

Mediaset believes this is the last sticking point for the potential transfer, with Juve demanding at least €5m to allow their star man to leave a year early, though Boca could offer some promising youngsters in exhange.
Old.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Then lets make it happen, they are desperate to get Tevez and act like they have nothing whatsoever to give us and the banking on the player forcing his way out. IMO even if we dont want to use the best options they have, we should get someone just for investment purposes elsewhere.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Juve probably wants 5M because of accounting purposes. His fee was 3 x 5M (including bonus), if they lose him for nothing they will have to record a loss.

Tevez value now is around 20/25M. 5M is 1 billion pesos, no way in hell Boca will pay this.

Give me the 2 most promising young players they have (Vadalá and another) + a preference course option on Calleri, or Calleri himself.

Either this or fuck it, let him rot at Juve for 1 year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)