Carlos Tevez (14 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They said that about this past season too, my friend. Look at how that turned out. At least this is being done early so that Juve can plan accordingly.

As bothered as I am about Carlitos leaving a year early, at least he is going to be going back home, and not bouncing around from club to club in Europe.

But Juve HAVE to get something out of this deal, and not just 5 million either.
Doubt you can ask for more.. Tevez wants to go. If you keep him, he will be malcontent. Boca want him bad, but they can hardly afford to pay his wages and a transfer fee. If we ask for more the deal falls through and we end up with nothing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I agree

although he's not a Juve legend, he's one of my favorite signings in a long time. It was a break from seeing avarege strikers such as Vucinic, Quag, Anelka, Bendtner, Matri etc joining.
He did exceed expectations. I'm not saying we didn't know he was that good, but I don't think many expected him to be as influential as he was. He was Messiesque at times.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Doubt you can ask for more.. Tevez wants to go. If you keep him, he will be malcontent. Boca want him bad, but they can hardly afford to pay his wages and a transfer fee. If we ask for more the deal falls through and we end up with nothing.
Well, we don't end up with nothing. We end up keeping Tevez. Juve are already affording him the opportunity to get out of his contract a year early so that he can go home. Boca should give up the 5 million plus a prospect. Not too much to ask for a near 30 goal scorer who is still on the outer edges of his prime years, don't you think?

The absolute last thing I want is for Juve to just let him go for nothing. Screw that. If people are of the opinion that Tevez owes this club nothing, then they owe him, and especially Boca Juniors, nothing as well.

If Boca wants to do business, then fine. If not, then wait until next year

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, we don't end up with nothing. We end up keeping Tevez. Juve are already affording him the opportunity to get out of his contract a year early so that he can go home. Boca should give up the 5 million plus a prospect. Not too much to ask for a near 30 goal scorer who is still on the outer edges of his prime years, don't you think?

The absolute last thing I want is for Juve to just let him go for nothing. Screw that. If people are of the opinion that Tevez owes this club nothing, then they owe him, and especially Boca Juniors, nothing as well.

We end up with a pissed off Tevez. It's not as if he has shown us in the past he handles this type of situation well. As much as I like his general attitude, I think he'd become pure poison in the lockerroom. Seeing as we've got a team that is too mature for his bullshit, one of two things could happen:

- they manage to get it in Tevez's head he could try to play at his best;
- he becomes an outcast.

I'd say the first option is pretty unlikely, but I suppose one could try it.

Valentino

doing business with boca? I hope they won't bankrupt for spending 5million on Tevez. we're talking about boca for gods sake.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Surely Tevez can wait just one more year to go home? We'll get more value out of his goals next season than £5m now, there's talk that Boca might offer us some of their promising youngsters to sweeten the deal does anybody even know if they have anyone that great up and coming?

Another point that I think is being overlooked is that Tevez leaving puts more pressure on Dybala to perform which he'll have anyway thanks to his pricetag. But at least if Tevez stays it should make settling in easier and would mean that he can rotate with him for some matches.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Reports: Tevez demands Boca move
by Football Italia

Several reports claim the meeting between Juventus and Carlos Tevez’s agent has made it clear the striker wants to leave.
It was reported earlier today that Adrian Ruocco would meet with the Bianconeri to decide the player’s future.
Following reports that Tevez has agreed a contract with Boca Juniors, Sky, Calciomercato and Gianluca Di Marzio’s website are reporting that his agent has made it clear that the forward wants to be allowed to leave.
The 31-year-old has always stated that he wishes to end his career with Boca, and the Argentinian side have been pushing to sign him a year before the end of his Juve deal.
The Old Lady are believed to be demanding a €5m fee for their top scorer, but may also accept players in exchange.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We end up with a pissed off Tevez. It's not as if he has shown us in the past he handles this type of situation well. As much as I like his general attitude, I think he'd become pure poison in the lockerroom. Seeing as we've got a team that is too mature for his bullshit, one of two things could happen:

- they manage to get it in Tevez's head he could try to play at his best;
- he becomes an outcast.

I'd say the first option is pretty unlikely, but I suppose one could try it.
doing business with boca? I hope they won't bankrupt for spending 5million on Tevez. we're talking about boca for gods sake.
But that shouldn't mean that you just let him walk for nothing because its "Poor Boca Juniors"

The same poor club that is offering him a 5 million per year contract. Can't be that poor.

Tevez and Boca can't have their cake and eat it too. This would set a very bad precedent for any player that would "want to go home and play for his boyhood club".

And I don't care if he gets pissed off. He's under contract. He's a professional. He is paid to act like one. This isn't nursery school.

- - - Updated - - -

Idont understand that some are shocked to hear this news,thats nothing new in tevez career.
None of us are shocked at this.

The thought of Boca somehow getting him for nothing is the shocking part.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Perfect fit would be Firmino, if only we could afford to use the 30m we gonna spend on Zaza and Mandzukic on him instead.
I have promised myself that I will not complain about anything during or after the transfer window but I am not really in agreement on spending that amount on these two players. It looks like we do every summer. Then again, I have been proven wrong at many times so let's wait and see what these two will do.

Mar 10, 2009
by Football Italia

Several reports claim the meeting between Juventus and Carlos Tevez’s agent has made it clear the striker wants to leave.
It was reported earlier today that Adrian Ruocco would meet with the Bianconeri to decide the player’s future.
Following reports that Tevez has agreed a contract with Boca Juniors, Sky, Calciomercato and Gianluca Di Marzio’s website are reporting that his agent has made it clear that the forward wants to be allowed to leave.
The 31-year-old has always stated that he wishes to end his career with Boca, and the Argentinian side have been pushing to sign him a year before the end of his Juve deal.
The Old Lady are believed to be demanding a €5m fee for their top scorer, but may also accept players in exchange.

urgh

Valentino

But that shouldn't mean that you just let him walk for nothing because its "Poor Boca Juniors"

The same poor club that is offering him a 5 million per year contract. Can't be that poor.

Tevez and Boca can't have their cake and eat it too. This would set a very bad precedent for any player that would "want to go home and play for his boyhood club".

And I don't care if he gets pissed off. He's under contract. He's a professional. He is paid to act like one. This isn't nursery school.

- - - Updated - - -

They're fucking poor. There is no cake, they're boca, they're not going to compete with us is cl like athletico or psg. plus is better to let him go to boca. because if we sell him to psg or something for money, he's gonna become Superman or something.

Jan 5, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Depend what marotta agreed with him from the start.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

That's what the 5m is for. I think Boca can't afford to offer him 5m a year for three seasons and give us another 5m anyway.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
worst possible news for this mercato. i don't really care about any transfer fee (worst case: contract termination, we won't spend ~9m on his salary, best case: 10m transfer fee + 9m not spent, not a huge difference). now all eyes are on dybala and coman (who i won't let go).

and please :beppe: get berardi ffs

Jan 5, 2007
by Football Italia

What kind of players?!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I have promised myself that I will not complain about anything during or after the transfer window but I am not really in agreement on spending that amount on these two players. It looks like we do every summer. Then again, I have been proven wrong at many times so let's wait and see what these two will do.
Would like to spend some money on the fullback department. Maybe Berardi/Dybala can play ATM?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)