Carlos Tevez (169 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That's what the 5m is for. I think Boca can't afford to offer him 5m a year for three seasons and give us another 5m anyway.
But that is their problem. Not Juve's. They don't want to pay the 5 million? Fine. Give us your two best prospects then. Is that really asking too much?

I don't understand how anyone can be cool with our most important player just up and leaving without Juve getting anything in return for it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But that is their problem. Not Juve's. They don't want to pay the 5 million? Fine. Give us your two best prospects then. Is that really asking too much?

I don't understand how anyone can be cool with our most important player just up and leaving without Juve getting anything in return for it.
Yes, but I think it's a way of showing we won't "just" let a player leave. Unfortunately Tevez has only one year left on his contract, really wants to leave and can be a huge brat when he doesn't get what he wants. If we keep him, what real good can possibly come of it?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If Boca want Tevez they can give us Calleri for €5m, he can stay there on loan for a season, then we'll sell him to Palermo for €12m, with a buyback clause for €18m in 2017-18 and €20m in 2018-19.

:beppe:
this man knows whats up

Thread banned? You mean executed, right?
It should be noted that when he seizes a state the new ruler ought to determine all the injuries that he will need to inflict. He should inflict them once and for all, and not have to renew them every day.

- - - Updated - - -

If Boca want Tevez they can give us Calleri for €5m, he can stay there on loan for a season, then we'll sell him to Palermo for €12m, with a buyback clause for €18m in 2017-18 and €20m in 2018-19.

:beppe:
Thread banned? You mean executed, right?

could it be that there was a handshake deal to that effect?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It should be noted that when he seizes a state the new ruler ought to determine all the injuries that he will need to inflict. He should inflict them once and for all, and not have to renew them every day.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't say I knew about this quote, but surely only one man could have written it :D.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yes, but I think it's a way of showing we won't "just" let a player leave. Unfortunately Tevez has only one year left on his contract, really wants to leave and can be a huge brat when he doesn't get what he wants. If we keep him, what real good can possibly come of it?
The way I see it Andries, is that if people were perfectly fine with players in the past such as Amauri and Iaquinta collecting a paycheck despite not playing for a couple of years, and not wanting to leave because "Juve gave them that contract", then there shouldn't be a problem in the court of public opinion if the opposite were true, because after all "Juve gave him that contract".

I don't have an issue at all with him leaving, although I don't want to see it happen. I do have a problem with Juve just letting him walk away because he "might cause a problem" in the locker room, and they get nothing for it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
History section plz

Thanks for the two great yrs Carlitos but i hope i dont hear anything from u or about u again.

Why so mad? The guy is offered an outstanding contract at the club he supports. It's as if you were playing for Man U (god forbid), Juventus came along and offered you the same if not more money for a longer period of time.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
this man knows whats up

- - - Updated - - -

could it be that there was a handshake deal to that effect?
But X, if that were the case, then why the reports of Juve asking for 5 million? If they had agreed to this handshake deal, and they were to let him go for nothing, then why would something like this even be reported?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The way I see it Andries, is that if people were perfectly fine with players in the past such as Amauri and Iaquinta collecting a paycheck despite not playing for a couple of years, and not wanting to leave because "Juve gave them that contract", then there shouldn't be a problem in the court of public opinion if the opposite were true, because after all "Juve gave him that contract".

I don't have an issue at all with him leaving, although I don't want to see it happen. I do have a problem with Juve just letting him walk away because he "might cause a problem" in the locker room, and they get nothing for it.
I see where you're coming from. I think it's a question of how we want to handle business. I believe something can be said for both options.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But X, if that were the case, then why the reports of Juve asking for 5 million? If they had agreed to this handshake deal, and they were to let him go for nothing, then why would something like this even be reported?
reports are just speculation, kinda like what we do here, we really dont have a clear picture unless one of the parties goes rogue and spills the beans

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He's a #10 and I don't mean positionally.

I remember him saying that #8 is very close to his heart and that it means a lot to him but idk if that means that he doesn't want 10 at all.
I think at this point in his career he'd rather stay with 8. Not saying I would mind seeing him with 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)