Carlos Tevez (146 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If Tevez is really pulling that shit, he's a really dirty fucker. We should've known to expect something like that from someone who has fallen out of favor in every single club he's played in tho.
But he isn't pulling anything. What if Pogba asks to leave? Are we going to all be up in arms?

And back to the "he said he will see out his contract" comments and holding THAT against him. Imagine if he came out and said he wants to leave let's say, before the Dortmund or Monaco ties...any idea the ramifications that would have caused? That would have destroyed the balance the club had. If NOW is not a good time to be honest when would it have been? Smack in the middle of the season?

Come on folks. It's summer and now is the time players want to get the ball rolling. Be happy he didn't rekt our season by dropping that bomb before important fixtures.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey cam. I think the issue that a lot of us have is not that he wants to leave with a year left on his contract. It's that he could leave with a year left on his deal and go to another european club when he consistently said that he wanted to go back home.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hey cam. I think the issue that a lot of us have is not that he wants to leave with a year left on his contract. It's that he could leave with a year left on his deal and go to another european club when he consistently said that he wanted to go back home.
true now THAT point makes more sense to me than the other arguments.

Still, going to PSG or Athletico isn't like switching to Roma or Inter tho. Now that would be a dick move

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I really doubt Tevez is ditching us to join another European side. Didn't he say, not too long ago, that he would see out the end of his contract though? Lying/going back on his word is the only thing i would hold against him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Still, going to PSG or Athletico isn't like switching to Roma or Inter tho. Now that would be a dick move
I've got to be honest with you. If he leaves this summer and goes back home, then more power to him, as he has told anyone that would listen that was his dream, and to do so while he still has something to give.

But that is the only way that I can be somewhat understanding, considering that this relationship between player and club have been equally beneficial to both parties.

But if the endgame out of all of this is to draw a bigger paycheck? Well, there are more professional ways to do that.

This Juve regime have never had a problem paying salaries to those who are deserving. If anything, I think that they cam at times be too generous to those who are undeserving

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
0 tolerance to trolling in this thread, after your first infraction you will get thread banned, dont cry about it
How am I trolling for stating my opinion? You're just so biased when it comes to Tevez. The only side benefitting from this move is Tevez and last time I checked, the club is bigger than the player. Especially a player who's only been here for two years. And yeah, he has fallen out of favor with every big club he's been in so far.

And I did say "if" in case these are speculations. No idea why that deserves an infraction. A warning I can see, but an infraction? It's only Tevez, bro.

- - - Updated - - -

But he isn't pulling anything. What if Pogba asks to leave? Are we going to all be up in arms?

And back to the "he said he will see out his contract" comments and holding THAT against him. Imagine if he came out and said he wants to leave let's say, before the Dortmund or Monaco ties...any idea the ramifications that would have caused? That would have destroyed the balance the club had. If NOW is not a good time to be honest when would it have been? Smack in the middle of the season?

Come on folks. It's summer and now is the time players want to get the ball rolling. Be happy he didn't rekt our season by dropping that bomb before important fixtures.
If Pogba leaves, the club will be our handsomely for it.

From what I'm reading, Tevez wants to leave for a very low transfer fee. The club doesn't benefit at all and like I said, the club is bigger than the player.

- - - Updated - - -

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
0 tolerance to trolling in this thread, after your first infraction you will get thread banned, dont cry about it
Unless you deleted stuff, haven't read anything worth moderating, just various stages of emotional reactions or not so factual statements that needs to be corrected (like he left every club on bad terms, not true, certainly has been troublesome in the past and made bad career choices, but not true).

Having an opposing opinion and feeling about this situation should not infraction worthy trolling, that is just too subjective moderating and defenite slippery slope if so.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Another European club bit has allways BS imo , and pretty much goes against everything he has been working for since he came to Europe, get paid so he can go home. Defenitely a guy who doesn't feel home working in Europe at all. Kinda reminds me of Romario that way.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Tuttosport reports that either today or tomorrow Adrian Ruocco(Tevez' agent) will meet with the Bianconeri in Turin, hoping to convince them to let Tevez leave.

The newspaper also believes that Ruocco will act as a sort of intermediary for the deal, to try and ascertain what the Old Lady would want in exchange, whether that would be a transfer fee or some young Boca players.

Anyone know of quality Boca youth we could be interested in?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm pretty sure PsG and Athletico are ruled out. It's either Juve or Boca, and I think he probably changed his mind and go home, perhaps a year early, because we got so far in the CL. In his mind, the best way to leave, having won just about everything. And perhaps, maybe thinking he had given his all and motivation was no longer there to compete for a scudetto next year, with the CL run unlikely to repeat. That's my reading of the situation. Also, I don't think this is a move to make Juve or any other club pay him more. He's got too much evidence going for him that he deserves a raise, to pull shit like that on the club.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
If Carlos Tevez leaves Juventus in the course of the next 28 days then it is not going to be a case of...."S**t, this is like the end of the world".

We have to be positive about the future, in the almost certain knowlege that our directors will manage the situation with solutions that will ultimately leave the club as strong, if not stronger, than we were a few weeks ago.

Unlike many on here, I am very confident that the full squad that starts next season will be a well balanced blend of youth/experience, the right mix of defenders, midfield players and attackers.

Sadly Tevez has thrown a spanner in the works by encouraging speculation about his future. Needless speculation - given the time he has been able to plan his future - in a way that has some potential to inconvenience our transfer strategy.

With luck the negotiations with Boca in the next 24/48 hrs come to some form of agreement which clears the picture and allows the directors to continue/conclude the negotiations over players like Berardi, Zaza, Mandzukic, Llorente and any others that happen along the way.

I'm pretty sure Baggio is right. Tevez looked at the crossroads he is at and thought "hmmm. that's it, time to leave and give Boca 2 good/v good years". It's a shame that the Atletico/PSG stuff has queered the pitch. Of course anyone just remotely interested in his past knows that he has a certain knack of ending club relatioships with a sour taste in everybody's mouth but his own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)