Carlos Tevez (133 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Biggest flaw in your logic is fact that if u have contract with the law firm or hospital and want to go work probono or cure african children for free, you personally will pay the fine for terminating the contract.
If your new employee is pis poor and don't want to pay for termination of the contract than u mast be professional and work hard till the end.
Bitching and causing troubles just to be fired is the problem in our case.
How's a club professional when it forces a player out Syu lower wages and freezing him out if he refuses. Professionalism and loyalty are just control tools, it's all about looking out for yourself.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Biggest flaw in your logic is fact that if u have contract with the law firm or hospital and want to go work probono or cure african children for free, you personally will pay the fine for terminating the contract.
If your new employee is pis poor and don't want to pay for termination of the contract than u mast be professional and work hard till the end.
Bitching and causing troubles just to be fired is the problem in our case.
I'm not talking about it from a legal perspective though. I'm talking about people's perception. So let's say you have a contract with a law firm, and you want to leave them and go to their rival, because their rival offered many benefits, one being a much better financial package, would society think of him as a mercenary for wanting to go to the competition? Not really, because we don't have a problem with professionals looking out for their own interests, but as soon as a football player does that, we all cry foul.

and even if we forgot about the analogy between football and other professions. Why are players supposed to be loyal to clubs, but that same loyalty isn't always extended to players. Let's say Tevez renews for another two years, and then his performance levels go down and he gets older, wouldn't you be ok with the club selling him to Boca then?

- - - Updated - - -

How's a club professional when it forces a player out Syu lower wages and freezing him out if he refuses. Professionalism and loyalty are just control tools, it's all about looking out for yourself.
Exactly. I don't feel sorry for footballers at all though, someone like Figo was booed and hated by hundreds of thousands of Barca fans for example for being a "traitor" while earning millions of dollars. I'd still swap places with him in a fucking heartbeat :p

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I agree with you about football profesion, was trying to tell Fred that it isn't that easy to compare it with other types of profesions.

Fred u missed the point again. It's not a problem with going to another company, problem is that way of forcing it because u don't want to pay the fine for terminating the contract.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Tevez is ruining the financial profit we've made this year.

He's worth 23 mil atm. Boca wont remotely pay that. So because he doesnt feel like doing out his contract, we are forced to spend more then we should have.

Jan 5, 2007
well if he want to leave and we refuse then he will do it as simple as it is, he will not renew and will go for free new year.

if he want to leave let it be at least we get some cash, yet still believe he will respect his contract.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Tevez is ruining the financial profit we've made this year.

He's worth 23 mil atm. Boca wont remotely pay that. So because he doesnt feel like doing out his contract, we are forced to spend more then we should have.
Well he's just antecipating money that would have had to be spent next season anyway.

But if he wants to go to PSG, they better be prepared to pay.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well he's just antecipating money that would have had to be spent next season anyway.

Next season, it might not be neccecary to spend considering the growth of dybala, morata, coman, berardi, zaza? .
Next season, we would have a full budget to replace him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

It's always nice to rebuild more gradually though.

- - - Updated - - -

Next season, it might not be neccecary to spend considering the growth of dybala, morata, coman, berardi, zaza? .
Tevez is a seasoned veteran arguably at the peak of his possibilities (imo he has never performed better) who will do well no matter what.

I believe Morata will not let us down, but he's young and will have more difficult moments. Coman, Dybala, Berardi and Zaza would all need time to adapt and prove themselves..

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Guess you are right. Marotta will be forced to bring an experienced guy to play with Morata this year while Dybala / Zaza / Berardi develop without pressure. It was the perfect plan.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If Tevez's mind is already in Argentina he should leave definitely. No point in keeping an unmotivated player on high wages. I'm happy with the two years he was here but if he leaves it won't be the end of the world. It could turn out to be just like with Conte who was seen as superior to Allegri but the man lost his motivation.

If Tevez leaves I hope we put our money fully on Dybala to partner Morata. However we'll need a proper AM to compensate for the Tevez loss.
True.There is no point trying to keep a player if he don't want to stay.I admire Tevez utmost.He done a lot for us.Yes he does that for money but he was always honest with us spitting a blood for us on the pitch.Yes I know for money of course.Yes contracts are to be respected but at the end of the day you don't have much benefit from a player whose mind is somewhere else.I think that Beppe will do a gentlemen's agreement and establish a meeting with Carlito.If he assume that Tevez want's to go that's it.He will go so no big deal about that.I don't think that he is a mercenary.Yes maybe he should respect his deal but he is not a mercenary at all.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
If we terminate Tevez' contract we'll go down in history as the dumbest club that ever existed. We have to make Boca pay for Tevez and if Boca don't want to, "they are the guys you have to be angry about, Carlitos, not Juventus". He will be moody for 2 hours and continue to play for us like he before. And if not, lock him in a room with Chiellini, Bonucci and Buffon.

Having your 28 goal striker walk away for free, LMAO

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
WHat if all our long term contract decide to do the same ?

Pogba, vidal, marchisio, bonucci, chiellini, etc ?

Cause they gave A FUCKING LOT MORE then 2 good years if i'm fucking honest.

First the club, then the player. If he wants to leave, i'll have that 20 mil. Boca cant offer that ? Then boca can go fuck themselves with some other teams 28 goal/season striker.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
That's his transfermarkt value and personally i think it's fair. HE is 31 but did really well this season. Last year he performed only in Serie A scoring just a goal in 12matches in international competitions (6 UCL 6 EL)
He will be worth 0 at the end of next season if he stays here. Everybody knows he will not renew and wants to go to Boca eventually. Nobody will offer anywhere near 23m for him.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Putting a value on Tevez is quite hard.

Zach's 23m valuation is not unreasonable if you are approaching it from the point of view of what Tevez is probably worth to Juve just now.

However, there's no way another club is going to view 23m as a fair valuation of a 31 year old in the last year of his contract, particularly when Juve only paid about 10m for him. I doubt Juve could sell him for more than they bought him for.

It becomes hard to see a transfer happening when the gap in valuations is that big.

Juve may play ball and not ask for much cash if Tevez is desperate to return to Boca, but I see no reason for Juve to sell cheap simply because Tevez fancies playing for someone else in Europe.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Transfermarkt "values" spreading around the globe to the extent that even pundits and commentators started referring to them is one of the worst things in modern football.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Putting a value on Tevez is quite hard.

Zach's 23m valuation is not unreasonable if you are approaching it from the point of view of what Tevez is probably worth to Juve just now.

However, there's no way another club is going to view 23m as a fair valuation of a 31 year old in the last year of his contract, particularly when Juve only paid about 10m for him. I doubt Juve could sell him for more than they bought him for.

It becomes hard to see a transfer happening when the gap in valuations is that big.

Juve may play ball and not ask for much cash if Tevez is desperate to return to Boca, but I see no reason for Juve to sell cheap simply because Tevez fancies playing for someone else in Europe.
I don't see how that's relevant. The rest is true, that's why I think he'll stay here next season and move to Boca or wherever after that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)