Carlos Tevez (14 Viewers)

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Carlo Laudisa ‏@carlolaudisa
#Simeone tenta #Tevez che chiede un anno in più di contratto. Ma la #Juve aspetta a prolungare ne' lo cede. Riflessione congiunta.

#Simeone #Tevez Try asking one more year of contract. But #Juve expects to extend it 'transfers it. joint reflection. (google translate)

so what exactly is he saying? ^^
tevez wants one additional year at atletico? or does he want one more year than juve has offered? i´m confused :p

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
simeone wanted tevez who still has a year left of his current contract (at juve). but juve expects to extend (tevez's contract) instead of selling him.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
btw shame on every little cunt who would disrespect Tevez for leaving, pathetic little ungrateful fools that deserve to be sterilized
After him stating time and time again he would only leave for Boca after his time at Juve, it's understandable people would be upset if he left before his contract was out... to another European side.

What does this have to do with being ungrateful? It would simply be a bit of a dick move and you should be allowed to call it what it is.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Positive contacts with Simeone but Atletico wont be able to meet the economic demands which includes a €5m commission fee to Tevez' agent-GDM

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Apparently we've given him 10 days to decide...I don't like that bullshit. We aren't fucking Siena or Cesena, we should have to wait for anyones response. In or out mate.
I was saying the same thing to myself. He's had enough time to decide in the last 2months, either yes and stay or no and let Allegri build his idea and plan with Tevez's no.

Oct 4, 2011
After him stating time and time again he would only leave for Boca after his time at Juve, it's understandable people would be upset if he left before his contract was out... to another European side.What does this have to do with being ungrateful? It would simply be a bit of a $#@! move and you should be allowed to call it what it is.
can you find me the quote which u claim to be real? "If i leave juve it will only be for boca and no other european side"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)