Carlos Tevez (9 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I would like to see Berardi here and see him be rotated with Dybala and Morata.. 3 incredible young attackers
i was hoping that if we are going to lose Tevez, we start thinking about playing 3 upfront. but they are all too young. i mean Morata is the oldest and he is just 22 years old. if we are going to trust Berardi and Dybala at the same season it is a risk, but if it works we will have a great attack at a very young age. or we cash on experienced players like Cavani , Sanchez, Aguero etc.. to avoid this risk.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
As stupid as it sounds at first I suggest not replacing Tevez (if he leaves.) You cannot replace his quality with the transfer fee we are getting out of him anyway. Not even if you add 20M. So I suggest tossing the cash into a brazilian quality Trequartista who we know will be available for Tevez +10M kind of money. And start Morata+Dybala/Berardi upfront.

Still I hope he stays.

Mar 30, 2006
i was hoping that if we are going to lose Tevez, we start thinking about playing 3 upfront. but they are all too young. i mean Morata is the oldest and he is just 22 years old. if we are going to trust Berardi and Dybala at the same season it is a risk, but if it works we will have a great attack at a very young age. or we cash on experienced players like Cavani , Sanchez, Aguero etc.. to avoid this risk.
we could easily play that front three in serie A and let them grow and develop. we won serie A with a pepe, matri and vucinic trident. Our midfield and defense allow us to relax a bit and those 3 players have shown this season they can be counted on by Juve regardless of age. Obiviously we need to be more cautious in the CL but we have a great team, with out without Tevez (who only really performed good in the CL this year but was subpar previously)

- - - Updated - - -

This is really weird. And I can't see Dybala having the same impact as Tevez.
Dybala got 13 in Serie A playing for Palermo.. we get a lot more goal scoring chances so I think he could hit 20 easily. He also sat out the last few games. If Tevez leaves and Dybala gets the playing time Tevez got he would be able to replace him. also I expect more goals from Morata next season given how long it took him to find his form and take over starting position last season. I think Morata will double the goals he scored this season.. maybe even more than Double in serie A.

Our attack will have a lot of pace with those 2.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
we could easily play that front three in serie A and let them grow and develop. we won serie A with a pepe, matri and vucinic trident. Our midfield and defense allow us to relax a bit and those 3 players have shown this season they can be counted on by Juve regardless of age. Obiviously we need to be more cautious in the CL but we have a great team, with out without Tevez (who only really performed good in the CL this year but was subpar previously)
imagine Coman rotating with this guys as well :D it sounds too juvenile to be true. as you said Seria A would be easy on Dybala and Morata even berardi, but we need experience in CL. and the problem is that there are a lil options out there for quality experienced player at the right price.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't know man, this is Tevez we're talking about here. He single handedly carried us through quite a few games this season. Beppe's going to need to perform miracles if this happens.

Berardi too pls

Mar 30, 2006
imagine Coman rotating with this guys as well :D it sounds too juvenile to be true. as you said Seria A would be easy on Dybala and Morata even berardi, but we need experience in CL. and the problem is that there are a lil options out there for quality experienced player at the right price.
For CL we can just take Berardi out and move Vidal or Pereyra to the CAM position. Let our midfield strength make us tough and hope Dybala can hold his own, which i think he can. If anything having a midfield four of Pogba, Marchisio,Vidal (CAM),Khedira will give us huge protection and let the 2 strikers be free to attack.

We can't forget how useless Tevez was in the CL last season.. I think his play this year was because the whole team played better under Allegri in the 433 and found confidence. Switching Tevez with dybala wont take away that confidence. Its just one player and I think he can pick up where Tevez will leave off.

Group stages have caused us problems but now we found our identity and the players know their role in the CL. Before we were unsure and approached games wrong with the 352. We figured out how to perform better in the CL and get chances rather than be scared and lack creativity like we did before. also now we will be seeded in pot 2 i think so we wont be drawn with 2 other big teams.

Jan 5, 2011
As stupid as it sounds at first I suggest not replacing Tevez (if he leaves.) You cannot replace his quality with the transfer fee we are getting out of him anyway. Not even if you add 20M. So I suggest tossing the cash into a brazilian quality Trequartista who we know will be available for Tevez +10M kind of money. And start Morata+Dybala/Berardi upfront.

Still I hope he stays.
Agree, 20 mil won't bring us any quality near Tevez. Unless we buy Falcao and he performs like he used to at Atletico Madrid

Mar 30, 2006
I love Tevez but I dont think it will be the end of the world if he leaves. Also Im mad at him after all that talk of being a pro and seeing out his contract. Once we are sure he is leaving we should assign the 10 to Dybala even before the paperworl for Tevez is complete. I think that would be a nice way of saying goodbye. Stripping him of the number before he is officially gone.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Seriously hope nobody thinks that mandzukic can appropriately replace tevez . Imho cavani can't either , tevez had a big participation in the creative part of our games too , something which cavani can't do .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)