Carlos Tevez (20 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It doesnt matter.If Tevez ends up deserting us,we'd have to revamp our forward line.
Llorente is pretty useless now and Juve would look to make a profit out of his sale.He isnt linked to Tevez' departure at all.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Diego Simone just said that he hasn't talked with Carlos personally, but he knows that Atletico is talking with his agent. According to AS with qoutes...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I really doubt he's leaving before Summer 2016, but if he does, we need to get a Cavani type of player. I don't think we should risk giving Dybala such an important role next season.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus are still waiting for an answer from Tevez.There is strong interest from PSG.Tevez will soon clarify his future.Atletico and Boca are also following him-Sky

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I can't blame him if he wants to leave.

When he came, he had to cut off his wages 3 to 1, I think. Now we are spending a lot of money on Dybala, there were reports that we are ready to give enormous wages to Cavani and maybe he is irritated. I don't think that we'll offer Tevez a much better contract and that, maybe, is making him feel unappreciated. Perhaps he doesn't want to become like Llorente and be a sub to a younger countryman.

On the other hand he is back to his best form and probably he wants to play on top level for a few more years.

If he leaves us, I'm wishing him all the best and I will cheer for his club, except when he plays against Juve. Thanks to this player we saw what it is like to have a top striker since Del Piero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)