Carlos Tevez (155 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tevez set for Juve offer
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are set to offer Carlos Tevez a one-year contract extension to end rumours of a return to Boca Juniors.

The 31-year-old has openly expressed his desire to return to his home club, but the Bianconeri are keen to hold on to Serie A’s top scorer who has scored 20 league goals this season.

La Gazzetta dello Sport has reported that Tevez requested a three-year contract from Boca to leave this summer, but the Buenos Aires club have only offered a one-year deal.

The Bianconeri have now apparently responded to this development by proposing a one-year contract extension for the striker, taking his deal to June 2017.

It is believed that the Old Lady hierarchy are willing to fork out €5m plus bonuses to keep the Argentina international in Turin.

The Gazzetta also reiterate reports that Juve are closing in on an initial €32m deal for Palermo’s Paulo Dybala.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I was thrilled when Tevez arrived to us but in retrospect, sitting here and thinking about what he has done in such a short amount of time... it leaves me amazed. What an incredible player, I could never have imagined how much I'd respect and love this guy. The few times a friend actually sees Juve play (happens maybe twice a year since I don't have so many close friends who like football and if they do they are EPL fans) they are always in such awe of him and I feel such a sense of pride.

Jan 5, 2007
I was thrilled when Tevez arrived to us but in retrospect, sitting here and thinking about what he has done in such a short amount of time... it leaves me amazed. What an incredible player, I could never have imagined how much I'd respect and love this guy. The few times a friend actually sees Juve play (happens maybe twice a year since I don't have so many close friends who like football and if they do they are EPL fans) they are always in such awe of him and I feel such a sense of pride.
Am a big fan of him but he wasted his time in EPL imo, just imagine if he start playing for us years ago

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
I love him, but €5mil for another 2 years? Come on, bring in the youth, if we win the cl let him leave he has done his duty and would of done everything we asked for

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Tevez until 2017? Yes please. This dude is 31 and doesn't look like slowing down, his stamina is incredible. The only thing he'll lose is a touch of pace, worst case scenario.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I love him, but €5mil for another 2 years? Come on, bring in the youth, if we win the cl let him leave he has done his duty and would of done everything we asked for
You have to be the most bizzare member ever I seen in this forum if you seriously dont want us to keep Tevez, the guy thats litterally carrying us two years in a row in the most amazing way imagineable.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tevez until 2017? Yes please. This dude is 31 and doesn't look like slowing down, his stamina is incredible. The only thing he'll lose is a touch of pace, worst case scenario.
He's got AT LEAST two more good years in him. One of Del Piero's best seasons was at 33 years of age. Tevez is far more athletic. In fact I'd say he's still one of the quickest guys out there;

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You're not paying from your pocket.

I would offer him a blow job if (Juve make the final) and he scores the winner against Barcelona and celebrate like mad man next to little messi.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's got AT LEAST two more good years in him. One of Del Piero's best seasons was at 33 years of age. Tevez is far more athletic. In fact I'd say he's still one of the quickest guys out there;
Yep. Although he does rely on his athleticism (for his peak level/game) a lot more than Del Piero, as you say, so you could see his level would drop more than players who rely mostly on technique (Del Piero, Totti, Pirlo, etc).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)