Carlos Tevez (15 Viewers)

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
:facepalm:
Two opinions.
First : Angelici, a guy that wants to be Boca's president, said that Tevez will leave Juventus this summer. I'm laughing, imagine why. He just said this for populism.
Second : Tevez's agent, a guy that clearly said he will not leave us this summer. Why to not say the truth? Also, tevez has shown his respect to our team.

Things are simple, he will leave in 2016 when his contract will expire and then he can lead Boca to a Libertadores title alongside with Osvaldo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I respect Tevez agent, really

Stupid Boca wannabe president making all kind of stupid claims
Marotta comes out saying Tevez will not move before the end
Tevez saying he'll return to Boca "one day"

Agent ? Threats that angelicy peasant like the shit he is, and comes out to set the situation how it is, in respect off all parties

Giovinco's idiot agent, take fucking notice

- - - Updated - - -

:facepalm:
Two opinions.
First : Angelici, a guy that wants to be Boca's president, said that Tevez will leave Juventus this summer. I'm laughing, imagine why. He just said this for populism.
Second : Tevez's agent, a guy that clearly said he will not leave us this summer. Why to not say the truth? Also, tevez has shown his respect to our team.

Things are simple, he will leave in 2016 when his contract will expire and then he can lead Boca to a Libertadores title alongside with Osvaldo.
I like how he cares about the current situation of the player (the agent)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus director Beppe Marotta blasted Boca Juniors for “outlandish” claims Carlos Tevez will leave Turin early.

Marotta spoke to Sky Sport Italia ahead of tonight’s match against Lazio. Click here to follow our LIVEBLOG.

Boca patron Daniel Angelici said on Friday that Tevez was “closer” to a return and would try to terminate his contract by mutual consent this summer.

“The Boca Juniors President made some outlandish statements and must respect both our club and the player’s intentions.

“Tevez has never said he wants to leave before his contract expires. He might have nostalgia for his home club, but that doesn’t mean he’ll quit Juve before 2016.”

This morning Tevez's agent also criticised Angelici for "playing" with the emotions of both Juve and Boca fans.
FI

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Boca's President is a loudmouth moron, always has been. He's good at what he does, but he comes off as a crass moron, and should occasionally figure out that it's best to keep his mouth shut.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Cool as a cucumber, that take and finish. Deadly composure, such a strong move. We are truly blessed to have had the opportunity to watch Carlitos Tevez lead our Bianconeri the past couple of years -- pretty much in the form of his life, right now!

I made a joke about him extending in the Cavani thread, but I do feel the same as a comment I saw J post the other day. If this team is making deep runs in Europe, and he's still dominating opposition like this, I think it will be very difficult for him to walk away from this team at age 32/33. He's a truly elite player, and if his conditioning, passion, and head space stay where they need to be, Carlitos is still going to be outstanding for 2-3 more years -- and pretty darn good for a couple more seasons after that.

I do not expect sales, I expect acquisitions and deep runs for at least the next couple of seasons. This is a dynasty we're watching, folks; this is Juventus' History in the making.

Can't wait for Wednesday!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Carlos Tevez denied he’ll leave Juventus early for Boca Juniors, but did say “when I do decide, the fans will be the first to know.”

The striker was on target again during Saturday’s 2-0 victory over Lazio, extending his lead at the top of the Capocannoniere charts with 18 goals.

He celebrated by doing a chicken dance, which was a replica of the move he did to mock River Plate while playing for Boca Juniors. Was this another clue he’s heading back to Argentina?

“I had promised it to some friends and I keep my promises,” Tevez told reporters.

His contract expires in June 2016, but Boca President Daniel Angelici continues to declare he’ll terminate the deal early.

“There is too much talk about me at the moment. I just want to think about Juve. We are in extraordinary form and it’s not right that people talk only of my future.

“When I make a decision about my future, the fans will be the first to know. I have not set a deadline.”

Tevez also spoke to BeIn Sports and was even clearer on the situation.

“What the Boca President said is not true. I am focused solely on Juventus.”
FI

Eljo

Nov 29, 2013
i think we should offer him a 2 year contract, the second year is his choice (is that even possible, like in nba?), give him a raise and strengthen the squad to make his load easier.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, that's arguable, he's no Moggi and doesn't fit as much as Luciano but he's okay in my book.

Management has done well one must admit, apart from Del Piero's ugly scenario (Conte is responsible too alongside Agnelli) I can't criticize them.

There were several things at play there. And I think Del Piero may have been somewhat responsible too. If you look at post 1998 Del Piero you have to be honest and say there were always fitness concerns. It's no coincidence that at his in fittest 2002-03 and 2007-08 he was marvellous. Especially in 2008 considering his age it was incredible. But there have also been numerous seasons when he showed glimpses of great skill, but condemned the team to a lot of hard work. Personally I think Del Piero did not look fit in 2011-12. I think he could have gotten in shape again and added another 2 years to his career at Juventus, but perhaps the motivation wasn't there or maybe it really was over. Either way he was just not fit enough IMO.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h8anjPHDsM

You know, this video is why I always liked Italian football so much. Look at the fans.. Some of them are not just crying, but bawling their eyes out. The sheer passion.. And the stadium speaker is so fucking eloquent. My God.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)