Carlos Tevez (13 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
lets break this unfruitful discussion and get back to our main topic.
if we are to make some noise Tevez needs help from whoever his strike partner is. . it will take the focus of pogba because we will have a trequartista plus Tevez for the opposition to worry about

Mar 30, 2006
I think he could renew one more year if he felt the team capable to win CL. Well, it's not going to happen with this team. So I'm not surprised at all if he leaves when his contract is up.
It might... if we keep Pogba and he continues to grow, Vidal hits form, we keep Morata who is also improving and then we sign a trequartista like Firmino. I think we could easily be contenders.

The only transfer market thing we need is a top trequartista.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If you play in a team with Messi and think you're the better player, I'm pretty sure you don't mind wearing No. 10. As it should be anyway :D.

This is not to say that Tevez isn't respectful towards others by the way. I think he shows a great mix of respect and self belief.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
If you play in a team with Messi and think you're the better player, I'm pretty sure you don't mind wearing No. 10. As it should be anyway :D.

This is not to say that Tevez isn't respectful towards others by the way. I think he shows a great mix of respect and self belief.
kinda like Seven :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)