Carlos Tevez (9 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
ribery?!
We cannot afford him with the way others spend.we dont even need to them , we need quality wingers like robben and ribery.I dont know if they would buy robben whatever the arrangement is as Robben turned down a move to Juventus in 2012.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Tevez is what footballers of novels are truly mad eof. "a little boy from the slumps who went on to become a pro footballer and play like if he still was on the streets"

thats tevez in a nutshell

Isn't that the same story of most South Americans?? I was from ghetto, surrounded by drugs. Football saved my life. Blah......

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Isn't that the same story of most South Americans?? I was from ghetto, surrounded by drugs. Football saved my life. Blah......
Not really tbh. Not everybody is necessarily from a ghetto just because they're poor/low middle class, a simple life isn't a ghetto life. There are ghettos and just regular simple people's towns.

And there are several exceptions to that theory as well. While in the past it was possibly 90% all working class, it has changed quite a bit in modern times when rich white kids like Kaká, Oscar, James Rodriguez, Messi, Diego, to name just a few have come into play.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Even when it is true, i think in Tevez theres something different about him. Yes, most of brazilian footballers come from poor families and break out in the pro footie scene... but i think Tevez is a special case in terms of charisma. He is really loved in argentina and around the world.

For exmaple, compare him with someone like adriano who grew exactly the same way and suceeded at top level for a period, but he was a shady man full of problems and was never able to leave behind those fabela antics he had, on top of his gazillion problems in his head.

Tevez brings that spark and entertaiment that footballer nowadays do not. He plays like a pro, but he still enjoys his football like the old times in the slumps.

Players like adriano and even rivaldo, even when they walked similar paths to tevez... were scarred by their past. In the case of Adriano, it proved to be decisive for his career.

My point is, that Tevez is charismatic enougt to make people around the world, who lived and is living the same style of life he lived, smile and enjoy

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Not really tbh. Not everybody is necessarily from a ghetto just because they're poor/low middle class, a simple life isn't a ghetto life. There are ghettos and just regular simple people's towns.

And there are several exceptions to that theory as well. While in the past it was possibly 90% all working class, it has changed quite a bit in modern times when rich white kids like Kaká, Oscar, James Rodriguez, Messi, Diego, to name just a few have come into play.
That's cos you live there or there abouts. Us Europeans hear the same old flannel. Tevez is hardcore I give him that after his mum threw a pan of boiling water in his face as she caught him snorting a line of coke off some whores ass.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
That's cos you live there or there abouts. Us Europeans hear the same old flannel. Tevez is hardcore I give him that after his mum threw a pan of boiling water in his face as she caught him snorting a line of coke off some whores ass.
I spilled my coffee all over the monitor, you fucker :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)