Carlos Tevez (37 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
Tevez is good, but he isn't as clinical as I would like him to be. (DP's level :smoke: ) Maybe we miss a Trez level finisher too, but for me Tevez forever will stay almost GREAT. Not that we could do without him now though.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
if it wasnt for tevez i really dont know where we would be this year
In Champions league this year he's doing a difference and I really hope he continues like this. He's hungry and you can feel it.

In Serie A though, he's been great but this Juve doesn't need an outstanding Tevez to win another title IMO.

I want him to literally rape oppositions in Europe.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's hard to find players like this any more, especially in Europe. In fact they are pretty much extinct in European players, players who have that street football spirit and hunger. Alexis is one of the few I can think of at all.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
In Champions league this year he's doing a difference and I really hope he continues like this. He's hungry and you can feel it.

In Serie A though, he's been great but this Juve doesn't need an outstanding Tevez to win another title IMO.

I want him to literally rape oppositions in Europe.

disagree, he singlehandedly carried this team the first third of the season, without him we could easily have dropped enough points to not be first. hes our bona fide world class player whos living up to that title

- - - Updated - - -

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)