Carlos Tevez (143 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I swear some people will eat their own words come the world cup.U guys are setting yourselves up for it.
Agreed that Tevez shud go over Palacio,but wanting him to start for Argentina? Literally no chance.No way id start him over Messi,Higuain or Aguero.
Higuain is a crucial player for them before anyone comes up with the argument that 'Tevez was better than him this yr'

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Some people cant understand simple things it seems.
Messi has been crucial part of Argentina
breezing through the qualifiers to qualify for
the world cup.Messi is also the captain of the side.
So out of nowhere u expect Tevez who isnt playing for the NT since a long time to have more impact than Messi ? Good god.The only thing he'd do is distort the balance of the side.
And where is this myth about Messi not performing for Argentina come from? Did u even watch the hattrick he scored against Brazil a few yrs ago? Its also quite obvious Argentina is setup differently than Barca so if u expect the same kind of productivity,one must be really cluless.
I think its better to keep silent if u have no idea what u're talking about.
Ill put this here you make of it what you will , you are a smart man .
Tevez has not played a single game since 20 June 2011 , inspite of coming of a season in which he scored 20 goals with man city .
Sabella was appointed as a coach in august 2011 and named Lionel Messi as Argentina's new captain .
Even after 20 goals this season sabella doesnt say "ill think about it ", he says " I dont want to talk about tevez " .
There is more than meets the eye .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
:lol: oh man..
I never suggested Tevez shouldnt go to the world cup.Even if he went to Brazil,he'll be nothing more than just an important sub,thats the point.
Team chemistry and understanding is as much important as the quality of the players so for Tevez who hasnt played in the NT for yrs,its hard to think he'll start over other crucial players let alone making 'huge impact' at the wc.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I swear some people will eat their own words come the world cup.U guys are setting yourselves up for it.
Agreed that Tevez shud go over Palacio,but wanting him to start for Argentina? Literally no chance.No way id start him over Messi,Higuain or Aguero.
Higuain is a crucial player for them before anyone comes up with the argument that 'Tevez was better than him this yr'
Tevez should be in the 23man selection.

But unless he feels like playing left winger, he wont get in the team

If their NT coach has the massive balls, and puts messi on the right wing, Argentina will destroy pretty much every team it comes across.

---Di Maria--Mascherano

Messi---Aguero----Lavezzi

-------Higuain

What a fucking frontline of eternal doom

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

If their NT coach has the massive balls, and puts messi on the right wing, Argentina will destroy pretty much every team it comes across.

---Di Maria--Mascherano

-------Higuain

What a fucking frontline of eternal doom
Or put Messi instead of Higuain, Di Maria instead of Messi and Banega instead of Di Maria. Higuain sucks.

Nov 17, 2012

---Di Maria--Mascherano

-------Higuain

What a $#@!ing frontline of eternal doom
Plucky Uruguay! :tuttosport:

Muslera, Caceres, Lugano, Scotti & Maxi Periera played the match of their lives that day..

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juventus ds Paratici : " When Tevez left to get to Turin had to make three calls: between flights and time zone was from St. Paul's at 4:15 in the morning. I've set the alarm at 4:20 to call him and see if his phone was disconnected, because as long as the player does not have a signature that you have to think that you have to be careful " :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)