ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #5,366
    Di Santo what a fucking joke let alone Palacio

fucking dickhead

- - - Updated - - -

However Di Santo, who has scored only four goals for Werder Bremen this season, is included. He has never hit double figures in a season, and was released by Wigan last summer following their relegation.
    :sergio:

Mar 9, 2006
    Argentinian team is absolutely unbalanced, Romero spent whole season on Monaco's bench, how can you call-up him instead of player that has played the entire season? I still remember the fact that they've tried more than 50+ players on the left fullback position lol, and what kind of formation they are going to use? false cuntevo with messi?
    Andujar
    Zabaleta - Garay - Campagnaro - Rojo
    Mascherano - Banega - Gago
    Lavezzi - Messi - Di Maria

Meh, zero creativity from the central midfielders, i guess they will pray for messi's miracle

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    Palacio and Di Santo :howler:
    I really hope Argentina crash and burns. They can take Brazil with them.

Just thought of it - Argentina have to put their trust on Messi and Higuain. And with the seasons the two of them had :lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Palacio and Di Santo :howler:
    I really hope Argentina crash and burns. They can take Brazil with them.

Just thought of it - Argentina have to put their trust on Messi and Higuain. And with the seasons the two of them had :lol:
    Do people really think Messi had that bad of a season? And forget Higuain, I see Aguero featuring.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    Argentina’s FA President Julio Grondona said Carlos Tevez was left out because of “a group issue.”

“It’s a group issue, one to do with the players,” explained Afa President Grondona.

“There are many players battling for one position in the team. In these situations, it is not positive that they are all there, as at the end you don’t know who is going to play.

“That is when the problems start, as already happened on previous occasions.”

Jun 13, 2007
    Argentina’s FA President Julio Grondona said Carlos Tevez was left out because of “a group issue.”

“It’s a group issue, one to do with the players,” explained Afa President Grondona.

“There are many players battling for one position in the team. In these situations, it is not positive that they are all there, as at the end you don’t know who is going to play.

That makes no sense.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

Messi, I knew it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)