Carlos Tevez (127 Viewers)

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
The coach Sabella: "Tevez? Do not talk about him. I don't speak about who's not in the squad" :facepalm2:
Cant believe he might take palacio but not tevez . :(

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
The coach Sabella: "Tevez? Do not talk about him. I don't speak about who's not in the squad" :facepalm2:
Cant believe he might take palacio but not tevez . :(
well good for us...
it would be quite sad for, let´s say pogba or vidal to miss out on the wc because of injury or something but i guess players like tevez and llorente can deal with it quite well and will be fresher at the start of next season :)

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
To say Tevez will do 'much more for Argentina' than Messi is an epic fail.Tevez hasnt even been in the NT setup since a long time.
I said " He Could " implying he should be given a chance based on the domestic season . Comprehension issues are also an epic fail .
Messi does not have the same impact with arg that he has with barca , rodrigo palacio over tevez is a joke .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I said " He Could " implying he should be given a chance based on the domestic season . Comprehension issues are also an epic fail .
Messi does not have the same impact with arg that he has with barca , rodrigo palacio over tevez is a joke .
Some people cant understand simple things it seems.
Messi has been crucial part of Argentina
breezing through the qualifiers to qualify for
the world cup.Messi is also the captain of the side.
So out of nowhere u expect Tevez who isnt playing for the NT since a long time to have more impact than Messi ? Good god.The only thing he'd do is distort the balance of the side.
And where is this myth about Messi not performing for Argentina come from? Did u even watch the hattrick he scored against Brazil a few yrs ago? Its also quite obvious Argentina is setup differently than Barca so if u expect the same kind of productivity,one must be really cluless.
I think its better to keep silent if u have no idea what u're talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)